LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to sharing my secret

matt9331

I hope to find friends that share my same interests. It is very hard to have such a huge part of my life kept a secret. I am a normal hard working guy with friends and family that I love. I was a bed wetter as a child and through my teens. It was tough. There were no pull ups back then. I didn't wet the bed every night. I just had a lot of accidents. I had a rubber sheet on my bed and was put in diapers when it would happen too often. It was weird. It's like it wasn't a big deal, just something to deal with. Well it sure stuck with me. I liked wearing diapers. I guess I got extra attention or something. I would like to talk to others about this fetish that I love and hate. Thanks.

Welcome to DD Matt, I can kind of relate to what you are saying, I have tried to forget about this side of me in the past as I have told people about it and they just think I am strong and they can't understand me but at the end of the day it is a part of who I am and it probably always will be so I have learnt to accept it although I did find it hard at first. Don't let it get you down, just take your time with it, it does get easier.

• 2 weeks later...