LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone Im a big lover of diapers and the whole adult baby thing. Also a puppy boy most of the time but that a diffenet story. I have a boyfriend/master/owner basically everything. But I've been trying to show him how much I would love to do this but he doesn't want anything to do with it so would be anyway of talking him around to the idea or at least getting him to try it or something I need some adive from some wiser heads then my own. I really want to try it. PLEASE HELP this poor puppy.

• Like 1

If you are into this and he isn't your sort of at a cross roads. If he is willing to accept that part of you and understand that this piece isn't going anywhere anytime soon you both should have a good chance at a healthy positive relationship. Now with that said if he isn't into it and you can give this up and be comfortable with that once again you'll both be great and I would expect a long healthy relationship between you both.

Thanks everyone for the help. Basically I've told him im kinda into and I have showed him some photos of me in diapers and I'm so not going to push it but I really do not know how to bring up that I really do love it like I love being a puppy (witch is a lot more pup then man I am lol) and really want to add it to the things we do and I probably shouldn't of told him it was a passing thing witch until lately i thought it was but now it's right up there with the things l Love doing.

So when I find the right time witch way should I bring it up? Because that's the main thing I'm stuck on.

If I may throw in my 2¢, it may seem impossible to find a "right time" to bring it up, but in reality it kind of is. Let him decide for himself to see if he is willing to give it a try.

But I also have to side with the others, do not, repeat, DO NOT push it onto him. I can speak from personal experience that 99.9% of the time, it will push them further and further away from it, or they will cave in and "test the waters" but that will be the exact same situation that AwakenEvil ha brought up but with him instead of you.

So, imo, just let him explore on his own for a bit and see where it goes. Because unless you don't care if you lose him, you'll just have to be patient.

Update

He kind of found the site up on my iPod so we talked about it today. I can be a diaper puppy as long as he not around when i am or has to hear about it. As for the doing with another person he says he fine with it as long as he don't see it hear about it.

What I gave him to get to this is that I'm also his sissy boy on top of the fact im his puppy boy and slave boy.

He also wants to a 2nd sissy boy down the track witch can flip and do the diaper stuff with me so that side on me get treated.

So I guess I'm here to stay :)