LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have a sleep study tonight

Like to know where you took your sleep study Dill. The bed I had was a queen and plenty fluffy. I was told to wear a t-shirt and shorts because of the wires and such. Had like four pillows to choose from and the bed was really nice. Slept well in it. Didn't need any sleep aids.

Ok...question for you all. How do you know to go to a sleep study? Is this something that a doctor recommends? What triggers the need for one? I am a single guy, so don't have anybody to tell me if I have issues (other than wetting/messing issues, that is ) at night. Sometimes I sleep well, sometimes I don't. I certainly don't sleep as well as I did as a teen, but in the winter I seem to be able to sleep for about 8-9 hours/night. Summer, much less.

Ok...question for you all. How do you know to go to a sleep study? Is this something that a doctor recommends? What triggers the need for one? I am a single guy, so don't have anybody to tell me if I have issues (other than wetting/messing issues, that is ) at night. Sometimes I sleep well, sometimes I don't. I certainly don't sleep as well as I did as a teen, but in the winter I seem to be able to sleep for about 8-9 hours/night. Summer, much less.