LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The November diaper challenge

Are we to post activities and 'progress' here or in another place / thread?

Currently I spent last night in a A+ large, and soaked it to leaking :blush: then changed into a large pull up, which I in turn soaked, then I changed again to a small dry 24/7 for the rest of the day, including work...and by the time it was time to go home it was leaking I got off work at 9:30 pm pst. I'm now sitting in a pair of cloth trainers 'airing out' before bed, and working on deciding what to wear next.

So far thats 1 night and 1 day diapered.....(unless pull ups don't count even though it got soaked?)

point is I didn't use the potty Alllllllllllllllllllllllll day! :D

How many points will I get if I Walk into Walmart on a normal day dressed FULL AB(no exposed diaper, just a bulge) and buy some Depends?

LOL...I'll film the whole thing from my perspective! with my go-pro...

What say you?

Yea, no points for that one.

Well, had a nice point filled weekend and knocked off a few of the 1 time point winners!

Shave diaper area, check.

Wet in your sleep, check.

intimate encounter while wearing, big check.

Been in diapers 24/7 and toilet free since the first. We will see how long I can keep that going.

by the time this month is over ill have 181 points

the only things i cant or wont do are -- aqnd the reasons

Buy diapers in a store --iget my diapers delivered(-5)

Have someone diaper you --not going to happen(-10)

Change / diaper somebody else -- not going to happen(-15)

Have an intimate encounter with another person while wearing a diaper (you can define intimate on your own, but it needs to be something more than hugging and kissing) -- no so(-15)

Tell someone you know that you are wearing a diaper (doesn’t count if they already know, but you don’t have to tell them the ‘full truth’) --because every one i know knows (-25)

by the time this month is over ill have 181 points

the only things i cant or wont do are -- aqnd the reasons

Buy diapers in a store --iget my diapers delivered(-5)

Have someone diaper you --not going to happen(-10)

Change / diaper somebody else -- not going to happen(-15)

Have an intimate encounter with another person while wearing a diaper (you can define intimate on your own, but it needs to be something more than hugging and kissing) -- no so(-15)

Tell someone you know that you are wearing a diaper (doesn’t count if they already know, but you don’t have to tell them the ‘full truth’) --because every one i know knows (-25)

Score 1 Point for each of the following:

24 hours in diapers*

24 hours no toilet usage (wetting only)*

Score 2 Points for each of the following:

3 straight days in diapers (24/7)*

3 straight days no toilet usage (24/7, wetting only)*

Score 5 Points for each of the following:

1 full week in diapers (24/7)*

1 full week no toilet usage (24/7, wetting only)*

Change in public (in a restroom or something like that)

Wear nothing but a diaper (at home only and not while sleeping!) for 2 hours or more

Score 10 Points for each of the following:

2 full weeks in diapers (24/7)*

2 full weeks no toilet usage (24/7, wetting only)*

Make a stinky in your diaper

Score 15 Points for each of the following:

Shave your diaper area

Wet your diaper in your sleep (i.e. wake up wet, don't remember when it happened, this will be rare I suspect)

Score 25 Points for each of the following:

1 full month in diapers (24/7)*

1 full month no toilet usage (24/7, wetting only)*

Score 50 Points for each of the following:

1 full month in diapers (24/7), no toilet use of any kind allowed (scores separately from the other time categories)--usualy the only time i use a toilet is after before a shower so i dont wet the floor

You've got too many points listed there. You can combine two weeks, five, three, and one days since that equals 23 days total out of the possible 30, however you can not add the whole month on top of that since that would equal 53 which is not possible. Please try again.

You've got too many points listed there. You can combine two weeks, five, three, and one days since that equals 23 days total out of the possible 30, however you can not add the whole month on top of that since that would equal 53 which is not possible. Please try again.

i figured as much do what ever gives the highest points because unless someone does the only things i cant or wont do

Buy diapers in a store

Have someone diaper you

Change / diaper somebody else

Have an intimate encounter with another person while wearing a diaper (you can define intimate on your own, but it needs to be something more than hugging and kissing)

Tell someone you know that you are wearing a diaper (doesn’t count if they already know, but you don’t have to tell them the ‘full truth’)

i figured as much do what ever gives the highest points because unless someone does the only things i cant or wont do

Buy diapers in a store

Have someone diaper you

Change / diaper somebody else

Have an intimate encounter with another person while wearing a diaper (you can define intimate on your own, but it needs to be something more than hugging and kissing)

Tell someone you know that you are wearing a diaper (doesn’t count if they already know, but you don’t have to tell them the ‘full truth’)

That's actually 100 points, plus you have more for the two week and one week point scores combined. You'll get even more if at the end of the month you drop those smaller time scores and go with the one month time scores too.

but you did not add in all the non time stuff and i still have 9 days left lol

so as of right now i have 740 points