LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another fool potentially making us look bad =/

square_duck

And that's just one of the reason why I have my own guns. Our nation is founded on the principal of "give me liberty of give me death". I prefer the former, but I will opt for the later if it ever had to come to that.

i have to agree, and as much as it hurt me to kill a woodpecker for damaging our house, if it came to that id toss the plug outa my pump action, and make my ancestors of the revolution proud(yup, that means im a son of the american revolution)

This nutcase won't be taken alive by his own actions, though I also feel that even if he tried to surrender it wouldn't be allowed to happen since there will be no non-LE witnesses around and the ones who see it will do anything to CYA for their own kind whether it's right or wrong :bash: They've got a body bag waiting and they're not going to waste it.

The whole idea of a "lockdown" is patently unconstitutional and unnecessary- you get the same results with an 'area sweep' and perimiter control after clearing without stomping on the rights of the innocent who just happened to be in the area. Yet the 'Patriot Act' made allowances for this type of thing to happen, so now all Americans live in a Police State where your rights can now be suspended anytime they want that to happen and you have no legal means to fight it :huh: Disobey any order and you can be shot :( It's the exact equivalent of Martial Law; but exercised by non-military personel which is how the a$$holes in Washington sneaked it around the Constitution's restrictions against this very thing <_<Lockdowns are not done to enhance anyone's safety- they are done to get you and the Police used to your being ruled by them :o

Welcome to Amerika- NOW DO AS YOU'RE TOLD OR WE SHOOT!

Bettypooh

Sad but true...

• 2 weeks later...