LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hmmmmmm

Daddy-Adam

While I find the idea of openly role playing as a baby ok, I can't condone people stealing and using the pictures of other babies. Maybe if it was your own baby picture, but not as masquerading as a real baby and not with someone else's picture.

Hmmm- commenter from the UK, where they are quite anal about pedophiles and simply having baby pics of the wrong kind is enough to land you in jail <_< If this is happening in the UK it's not going to last (thank goodness) and it is creepy to the extreme. Nothing against RP but you don't need to do it this way :bash:

What's this about "stolen" pictures, when they are on the web for all to see?? How is that different than Tommy of DPFs avatar or the kds on the huggies boxes?

Not that it isn't creepy--it's a poor imagination that needs the pics to play baby. We do't see that much here because DD and the mods ban such people very quickly

This is just weird. Especially for the comments to be played out publicly. Like if two people were RPing and the one person just snagged a generic baby off the web to say "this is who I feel like" or something, ok. But the way it's going down is just plain weird. But I think it does speak to the level of damage amongst some of today's youth.

• 2 weeks later...