LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I've been trying them out for couple of days now. So far I am impressed with their absorbency and fit. They have not leaked on my once- so far. I did get a couple of the Air Supreme samples with my order too, and found I do not like them as much as the regular plastic ones. The air ones kept on stretching too much and falling down on me. I kept on having to readjust them because of this. I really would like to see the addition of elastic waist bands, but understand that isn't going to happen for a couple of more years because of copyright problems (bummer). Still, I'd much rather stick with the plastic ones and I am a side sleeper and absolutely would not be able to use the air ones for this. With the addition of my urgency flooding I'm not 100% sure they wouldn't be more likely to leak on my any ways.

I have tried the drys and thought they were ok to loud for me. I have tried the A+ and those were about to be my go to diaper then I decided to try these and I love them. They are comfortable, quiet and have great absorption. I will be ordering a case soon.

Guest YoungZeppelin

YoungZeppelin if you follow the instructions in the video on NorthShores website it softens the diaper a little bit. They are a bit stiff but the best diaper that I've tried on the US market the only premium diapers I haven't tried is Dry 24/7 and Secure X Plus due to their high cost I'll probablynever try them. I aactually enjoy the NorthShore diapers.

I'll take a look at that, buy I do enjoy them. I just bought a bag. I think because I sat in them and programmed in them all night I didn't get a better experience and let them loosen up.

Just got my experiment case today. Just finished diaper 1 and I have to say I am impressed. I prefer the generous cut of dry 24/7 but even though it is smaller it holds a decent amount. It also looks smaller on the body which means it might be a better concealed don't diaper. This might be a great new affordable diaper

• 2 weeks later...

ok just to give my 2 sense i have been wearing the new northshore for the past 2 days and all i can say is wow this things are awesome. i personally believe that this diapers are far more absorbent than any diaper i have ever tried. this diapers are a 2 diapers in 24 hr type diaper. Im definitely sold on this diaper. as far as being noticeable under clothing again i feel that northshore took the market on that too. wear under a loose pair of jeans and i can not tell anything is under there. Contact them and have them send a free sample this is my diaper from now on

They are good for sure, very much on par with the Molicare Supers (if not slight better depending on you body shape and overall fit). I have found a ConfiDry24/7 will hold a lot more though, and can go even longer between changes than a NorthShore Supreme. Of course this comes at the cost of them being thicker, but I've also found hardly anyone ever even remotely notices you have a thick, wet, and swollen diaper on- regardless of what brand it may be.

• Like 1

Baby Brian the NorthShore Supreme was made to compete with abena X Plus plastic backed and A+ and other level 4 diapers and not that of ConfiDry that holds 95 oz I am sure NorthShore could make a diaper that could beat the ConfiDry just as they have done when making the Supreme to beat the level 4 diapers out there. But there's not much of a market for a 95 oz diaper as they are priced higher than most are willing to pay, and most people who wet aren't heavy wetters therefore at higher risk of rashes from wearing a diaper that long. That being said, I am a heavy wetter and would love to see NorthShore make a 95 oz diaper or better but don't see it happening. The Supreme is a great diaper and have been averaging 3.5 diapers a day. Where as I was averaging 4.5 abena X Plus plastic backed L4s.

Baby Brian the NorthShore Supreme was made to compete with abena X Plus plastic backed and A+ and other level 4 diapers and not that of ConfiDry that holds 95 oz I am sure NorthShore could make a diaper that could beat the ConfiDry just as they have done when making the Supreme to beat the level 4 diapers out there. But there's not much of a market for a 95 oz diaper as they are priced higher than most are willing to pay, and most people who wet aren't heavy wetters therefore at higher risk of rashes from wearing a diaper that long. That being said, I am a heavy wetter and would love to see NorthShore make a 95 oz diaper or better but don't see it happening. The Supreme is a great diaper and have been averaging 3.5 diapers a day. Where as I was averaging 4.5 abena X Plus plastic backed L4s.

I completely agree. They aren't the best for sure, but for what they are designed as these absolutely do the job- and a a good price.

They are the best level 4 diapers on the US market. Your ConfiDry is on a different level and have to many flaws for me to even try them and they are priced to high my Medicaid won't buy the ConfiDry but will buy the NorthShore Supreme.

Thanks Adam and Tiffany from NorthShore I recently emailed them about two diapers that the bottom tapes ripped the plastic due to weak plastic now I have worn over 3 cases and only had problems with 2 diapers. They emailed me back several times and are going to replace the 2 diapers. Thanks again.

I'm thinking of buying a case of these. How do they compare performance-wise to Tena Slip Maxi plastic-backed diapers? Now that Tena has discontinued production, I'm looking for a suitable plastic-backed replacement that is comparably absorbent and discreet.

Got a nice surprise last night my replacement diapers showed up on my door step. They sent me 4 diapers and only had two damaged diapers one large and one XL so they sent me a sample pack of large and XL. Thanks NorthShore you have excellent customer service. Adam I will keep you informed if the tape ripping iinstance reoccurs or have any other problems. These are great diapers and only two defective diapers in 4 to 5 cases isn't bad., and there will always be defective diapers out there no way to stop it. To all if you find a defective NorthShore email NorthShore with pics of damage diapers email can be found in one of adamseearlier posts or on the NorthShore Web site.