LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being drunk is fun...

Dubious

Thread lasted longer than expected :P

But just to point it out, I don't get drunk very often, not even had a sip of alcohol since the start of this thread

I prefer plain water or sometimes juice

Thread lasted longer than expected :P

But just to point it out, I don't get drunk very often, not even had a sip of alcohol since the start of this thread

I prefer plain water or sometimes juice

Was really good at getting drunk every weekend when I was in my early 20's, falling down drunk.

In 1990 I caught my first and only OWI, sobered me up real quick, did not touch a drop of alcohol for over a year, as I preferred my driving privilege over being drunk, that and I needed my license to get to work every day.

By the time I hit my 30th birthday, I learned how to be a social drinker, and would only have a drink at social events as long as it was not beer, I could no longer stand the taste of beer and to this day find it difficult to drink.

When out with the guys, I limit myself to 2 drinks with alcohol in it, than switch to pop for the rest of the night.

One, I don't think I'll ever tire of restraints...... but

Two back to the topic of drinking. I don't drink very often. Takes too much for me to get drunk but when I do drink, it's not bad. Just stinks that the "fun" effect goes away fast and I sober quick. *sigh*