LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you think most brands of baby diapers are oversized or undersized?

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I think its odd some size 6s seem more like a size 3 or 4, others seem like they would be big enough to be a size 8 or 9 (doesnt exist i know) in certain brands, I know most of us don't really "fit" into a size 6 "baby" diaper (I sort of "squeeze" into one with two sets of tabs, at least it's good enough to work for me for a few hours unless im drinking way too much fluids, as I also put one diaper into another and work it so fluids from the inner diaper just go to the outer diaper), I think most parents would say "this is way too big, do they want my baby to be in diapers forever?".

Sorry Rusty Pins, but I think this is a reasonable question. It might not pertain to directly to our use of them, but whether or not baby diapers are sized accurately for their intended market seems reasonable enough. When I answered Tyrantblade3500, I did so looking at the size of baby diapers in relation to their intended users and not in relation to us. I might not have kids but I've changed diapers for relatives before, so I know what to expect. Pampers have always been completely useless for my family because they've always been cut small. When J&J still made baby diapers for North America my family used those, Huggies, or Luvs because of how they were cut. More recently when younger relatives were in diapers, they almost all wore Huggies exclusively, but one might have use the occasional Luvs as well. Modern Luvs are cut more like Pampers, and that proved to be a problem for sizing. Fixing the sizing issues by cutting baby diapers a bit larger still wouldn't make it so adults could wear them in any practical way though, but it would reduce leak-related issues caused by diapers that are cut too small.

I feel diapers since the 1980's and later are under sized not over sized

I think that the diaper companies have done this in a effort to make bigger profits

if you look at older diapers from the 60,s 70's and most of the 80's they were much bigger the the diapers of today

:baby_smiley3: