LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Game I play (without diapers)

My body has played this game with me once or twice, without me asking it to, and I didn't particularly enjoy it. I think it was because I drank too much caffeine, and it probably had to do with the state of my stomach that day as well. Maybe too much sugar also? Maybe I ate something bad? I don't really remember my diet that day. I do remember drinking more coffee than usual. French coffee will make your body do things >.>.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a glycerin suppo and went out road tripping with a friend. We got caught and MIPed. Took to the copshop, parents called. This was before we even cracked a beer. Anyway, while I was getting booked, I remember thinking it was kinda erotic...

We got home and got lectured. About 3 hours in now. And you know what? I couldn't poo that night! Musta been nerves.

Living with your parents as an adult isn't a problem as I see it. What I'm hanging up on is that you got arrested and are still in need of a 3 hour lecture from you parents. Maybe you really should be in diapers.