LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consent

KatelynG

DailyDiapers as a site, specifically in the chat room, seems to have a problem with the idea of consent. I've regularly had people not respect my boundaries in RPs as well as PM me for sexual favors in chat.

I took an extended leave from this site for these reasons. It looks like I will be taking another, as within an hour back in the chat room a user was explicitly refusing to respect my boundaries.

Consent is not a joke, even digitally. It is what separates us from rapists and those who sexually assault others. If the DD chat cannot respect that, I don't expect I will be coming back.

Well, you need to tell a moderator when that happens, or report it yourself... People who break the PM rule get banned but if no one tells us they are doing it then we can't punish them.

What Elfking and Rusty said. Also, I don't think there's an ABDL-friendly public Chatroom of this size anywhere that is much better unless they have a whole staff of Mods to constantly monitor it. We can't act on things we don't know about and we're not always here 24/7 to deal with things immediately. Tell us about the prioblem then ignore the person causing you problem (ignore is niot a button, it'as an attitude ;) )

DailyDiapers as a site, specifically in the chat room, seems to have a problem with the idea of consent. I've regularly had people not respect my boundaries in RPs as well as PM me for sexual favors in chat.

I took an extended leave from this site for these reasons. It looks like I will be taking another, as within an hour back in the chat room a user was explicitly refusing to respect my boundaries.

Consent is not a joke, even digitally. It is what separates us from rapists and those who sexually assault others. If the DD chat cannot respect that, I don't expect I will be coming back.

• Like 3

Elfking, I'm talking about consent as a concept, not specifically in those instances. Obviously sexual assault and rape are not the same as sexual harassment via the internet, and I apologize if it sounded like I was equating them.

The point is that a lack of consent in physical activity related to AB things would count as sexual assault, and refusing to respect consent and boundaries in an internet chat will make me not only leave but ensure that I recommend to others that they leave this site alone.

Just because it isn't as bad as sexual assault doesn't make it okay. I'm almost certainly going to move to non-internet spaces only or spaces moderated/able to be controlled by myself (my subreddit, Skype, etc.) because of how common this is in AB spaces on the internet.

I don't wish to fault the mods for not being there. Truth be told, there's only so much you can do, and I didn't help by not reporting most people who did it. It just seems to be a very common thing on this site's chat specifically.

You see people? this is why you don't see many females on these sites. they get hounded and harassed until they have no choice but to leave. It's truly a shame (for their sake) because maybe "they" could use some help/ guidance and support from the community. I know, I know.. a woman comes here and we all get so worked up (like a super model in a comic book store), but remember, not all women want to be your mommy... more than likely they could just use a good friend.

• Like 1

You see people? this is why you don't see many females on these sites. they get hounded and harassed until they have no choice but to leave. It's truly a shame (for their sake) because maybe "they" could use some help/ guidance and support from the community. I know, I know.. a woman comes here and we all get so worked up (like a super model in a comic book store), but remember, not all women want to be your mommy... more than likely they could just use a good friend.

No matter how much it's said, some guys idiots will not understand that being a HNG is the best way there is to NOT get a girl <_< Just because a direct approach works fairly well in a Biker bar doesn't mean that it works anywhere else- it doesn't and I have the experience to back that statement up :P

Alright, I am officially crazy and will be leaving. Thanks to the few people that have been awesome. My message from the mods was basically "it's not a big deal; avoid this person or fuck off" so whatever. I'm just going to cause drama if I stay, and this isn't really a place anyone seems to like me while I have plenty of other spaces that do.

For full disclosure, the mods' official stance seems to be that I am making way too big of a deal about nothing, so for those of you who thought that, it's confirmed. Also, feel free to involve someone in your roleplay that has explicitly stated that they don't want to be involved with you, as that's perfectly fine according to the site rules.

Goodbye, people. I expect a ban will shortly follow.

For the forum's Mac users, if you ever need to do this, type "Grab" into Spotlight (the little magnifying glass at the top-right of your screen,) open it, and use it to take a screen capture. You can capture the whole screen or just a selection of it and save it as need be. It's been awhile since I've used desktop Linux, but I'm sure there are ways to take screen captures in Linux as well.

Actually don't waste your time on any system. Use the system in place here. Simply file a report, noting time occurrence happened, where it happened (main or private chat) what you feel happened or offended you or more importantly what is against site rules, we will then check the chat logs and find the issue in whole or what may have led up to it. Please people file reports proper according to these simple steps. When reports come into the system it triggers my personal email and then my phone. I drop what I am doing, and look at them, then if need be take immediate action. I don't think you people would like to be out with friends or family and drop everything for a bicker fest :P So take reporting seriously, if it doesn't need a report feel free to PM the mods in their on site boxes (click their profile, send private message) Thanks, and If I could show you all the time and effort I put in the OP's report and what it was about, I can assure you 9 out of 10 of you would agree with my action...and those that know me know the way it was described that I handled it is utter BS! ;)