LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women of DD: do you dream about diapers?

I answered your poll, and I hope that it helps you with..whatever you are doing :P

I have occasionally dreamed about diapers- wearing and using them, and being around people while doing so. It seems that these occasional dreams let my wild fantasies run amok unchecked and to the extreme, to places I'm currently afraid to go in my own life.

I wish I had those dreams more often >_>

• Like 1

I’m doing a little research for a story I’m planning on writing sometime down the road and I was hoping some of the ladies here would be interested in helping out by taking this poll I set up. It would be greatly appreciated-- and who knows, you might see some your dreams come true.

Sorry that I was not able to take your poll. My security software flagged the poll as unsafe.

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you very much to everyone who's taken the poll, and especially those of you who took the time to describe your dreams, it's been very insightful. I'm not entirely sure what shape this "research" is going to take but I've got a few ideas that I'm looking forward to implementing... Please keep the responses coming-- they're very much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

For a long time, I did. I'd say starting at about age sixteen. The last one I actually remember, however, took place about three years ago. I was at a construction site in the dream, in which the building was little more than the bare girders. I found myself plummeting down what would be an elevator shaft, only to stop and hover in mid-air. When I stop, I notice I'm wearing a critically oversized cloth diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m doing a little research for a story I’m planning on writing sometime down the road and I was hoping some of the ladies here would be interested in helping out by taking this poll I set up. It would be greatly appreciated-- and who knows, you might see some your dreams come true.