LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Falling asleep and leaking

I'm gagging for my holiday, tiered, knackerd and need a break. For some reason I've fallen alseep 3 nights on the trot on the sofa and leaked. Normally i will sit on the floor whist browsing the web bit what a pain when I wake up at stupid o'clock, piss swolen diaper and a leak. Im normally really good, and tend to instruct myself: diaper, sit on bed pad,

Sit on floor.

What do you do to cover the unexpected leaks?

Do the above, but you might also try some lined plastic pants. They come lines with a layer (or 2 if you want more) of either terry cloth or flannel, and a plastic /vinyl outer shell and they can work to hold any leaks etc, should you forget to put down a pad or can't afford a better brand of diaper....or go with thicker cloth diapers and plastic pants...

Also you might try a booster. The ones offered by Bambino (quatros)(or Abena also has an amazing booster) are practically a diaper unto themselves and hold a LOT, so they might also help get you through the night.

Good luck and remember to always keep the soggy side down! ;)

I used to have that problem when I was first dealing with incontinence. First, get better diapers! Second, change at night when you think you might nod off. Third, if that fails, wear plastic pants. Ultimately you have to realize that it's your responsibility to keep dry, and you have to prepare accordingly. For me, I had to have a major leak on a friend's couch until it really cemented in my mind the need to take responsibility at all times.

All wise words, a already wear a terry and plastics over my diaper for bed but if you have not reached the bed before falling sleep then your buggered!

The same goes for wearing a cath, on a few occasions I've nodded off without attaching a night bag and my leg bag has filled up.......BOOM.....you've got a piss bomb on you hands.