LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Tuck Your Plastic Pants Into Your Diaper?

I apologise if this topic is elsewhere in the forums, and I started it here instead of the cloth diapers forum because I for one oftem wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers, and I know others do too, especially the cloth backed disposables.

I wear cloth at home so tucking in is necessary unless you have the enclosed elastic pants. If I wear with disposables I don't normally bother.

The elastic waistband on my waterproof pants keeps everything contained (cloth diapers) so I don't tuck anything in anywhere. A good-fitting pant should do the trick. Since I make my own, fit doesn't seem to be a problem.

I only wear them with cloth diapers, and then it varies by what I am seeking in performance and discretion. Not tucking is more discreet with a smoother outline, but gives less security angainst leakage, while tucking can greatly increase a diaper's performance. If you flood, tucking is for you! With disposables they either perform well enough alone or I get something else which does B)