LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anonymous the answer?

Do you mean online? If so, I say it's the coward's way out. I am not talking about separating your life online and from work, I am talking about hiding behind the screen and posting infamatory crap and using difefrent names to say mean things and bully people and harass and you can't even be bothered to use your regular screen name. That is why I set my blog to only wordpress members can leave comments because I had a troll who was anonymous saying inflamatory things and it was clear he couldn't even read or didn't really read my blog so he was making himself looking like an idiot. But I hate cowards. it's one of my pet peeves. Lot of people can't be bothered to register an account to leave inflamatory comments. But I take them less seriously if they can't even be bothered to not be anonymous.

Perhaps "incognito" is a better choice. We don't need to be anonymous with each other here, but in our daily lives, nobody really needs to know about our interest in diapers or other methods of relaxation. I like discussing things here and trying to answer people's questions, but I would not want to be "outed" so that people around me would know. This is a very personal thing (ABDL/LG lifestyle) and since I work closely with young children, I prefer to keep my private interests and activities under wraps After all, it is completely separate from my everyday lifestyle and something I enjoy completely alone.

OP had something better to say but didn't live on the computer at the time this was posted. My apologies.

I am referring to the "legendary hacker" group.

http://anonhq.com/

There's a lot of "announcements" that usually appeal to the emotion and not the logic of their viewers, such as this one, most recently:

A lot of their media is subjective and hardly supported by tangible evidence. They serve to intimidate world leaders and essentially, the general public. And they're doing a fine job of it. People who claim they're Anonymous usually aren't. I'm gonna drop that seed of information and let it go from there.

You still haven't stated what your actual question is though. The group anonymous might be the answer for bringing to light some of the injustices our government is perpetrating, or they might be the answer to having organized hackers that can target key things (if that's what you're going for). However, we really need to know your specific question in order to answer it.