LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried To Stop Wearing Diapers

I am a 53 old male in Illinois. Well, last weekend I went through my last diaper. I thought at that time, I should probably quit doing this. I keep it a secret and haven't been caught. I only wear when safe or at night when all are in bed.

Well, I managed for two days. Thats it. I lasted only two days without them. They were on my mind constantly. I looked at every womans backside and thought how great it'd look in a diaper. I even dreamed I wore diapers to work one day.

Okay, I need to say this outloud - Mike loves to wear diapers, loves to wet them, wear them in public under pants, would spend all day in them. I want to be in diapers all the time. Now if I could only say that truly outloud.

Has anyone else given up on stopping wearing them? I am a "confirmed" diaper lover now, not looking to stop again.

Take care all, mike

I have tried to quit in the past....I seem to go through cycles typically I only wear when I am stressed or really bored....the key is to not think about it when you cant wear....just get your mind off it by thinking about things other than diapers that you like.

FB

I've never tried to quit wearing them. But I only started wearing them around the middle of May. During that time, there have been periods when I haven't worn them for a few days. Sometimes it is because I am busy doing other stuff so I can't really wear them. Other times it is because I am trying to in a way test myself to see how long I can go without wearing them.

What I have found is that when I am deliberatly trying to go without wearing them, I think about it more than when I am not consciously trying to avoid them.

I have gone periods without wearing diapers. It is not because I feel ashamed or want to purge but just because I don't feel like wearing.

One of the interesting things I have noticed about my diaper wearing though, is that when life is good and I feel "centered" then I want to wear diapers. When I feel upset or "traumatized" I don't want to wear. I haven't figured out that one yet, except to come to the belief that my diaper wearing is part of my "normal" self.

CDL

I have gone periods without wearing diapers. It is not because I feel ashamed or want to purge but just because I don't feel like wearing.

One of the interesting things I have noticed about my diaper wearing though, is that when life is good and I feel "centered" then I want to wear diapers. When I feel upset or "traumatized" I don't want to wear. I haven't figured out that one yet, except to come to the belief that my diaper wearing is part of my "normal" self.

CDL

Strange. That is more of less the opposite of my cycles. When I'm stressed I need my thumb or dummy, and when I have a cold I *crave* a nappy. I have gone long periods without wearing, but always think about them. The periods without are mainly down to when I can't due to shared housing, travelling etc. I used to have periods when I would try to stop, but in the last few years I've let myself wear whenever convienent, and the few times when this has been for a prolonged period I just found wearing was becoming more and more natural. In fact, plotted over 25 years or so, there has been a general steady trend of "normalisation" of the whole thing.

Tad.

CDLover, I'm in the same boat as you. When I feel like I'm on top of the world, I love wearing diapers. But when I feel bummed out, say after a fight with my wife, my desire to wear diminishes considerably. Otherwise, I wear diapers almost every night, but take them off in the morning.

Interesting how some people want to wear when they feel good and others want to wear when they feel bad. I'm like Tadpole - I find I get obsessed with diapers when I'm stressed out. When things are going marvelously well I don't even give them a second thought.

I have days where I love to wear my diapers, and then there are others when I can go without them. Ive gone 24/7 for as long as abut 8 days, taking them off only to go #2. Then there are days, even weeks that I can go without wearing them. As for trying to give them up and quit diapers, I tried, but only managed to go about 7 or 8 months. Then I just have to have them again.

Yeah I wear a lot more when I am stressed...not so much when things are fine...and the really funny point is that I dont wear at all when I am in a relationship...I dont even want to....I think its because I find security in wearing and that when I am in a relationship I have that security and comfort....and for some reason that I ahvnt figured out I get less lonely when I wear diapers

FB

In my younger days I used to wear very rarely but like most replies on this thread I always had them on my mind somewhere, and it wouldn't take very much to remind me what it was I wanted to wear - just a simple thing like a shop with them in the window or someone walking down the road with a pack of childs disposables :o

I always was aware of this "Thing" for Nappies, and I also used to wear when under stress , probably as a security thing. :angel_not:

I used to wear whether or not I was "up" or "down" ,didn't seem to matter :thumbsup:

I have been a Diaper Lover for many years now. I can go days without wearing at all, but then I'll have these strong feelings to wear for several days in a row. I guess it depends on what mood I'm in.

And like Sunshine said "There have been periods when I haven't worn them for a few days. Sometimes it is because I am busy doing other stuff so I can't really wear them. Other times it is because I am trying in a way to test myself to see how long I can go without wearing them".

Basicly I wear when the mood strikes me. But I have really only tried to stop wearing once for a few weeks. I know this is just part of me and I accept it, besides it's fun to play.

3R

Each and every one of us is different, obviously from the replies in this thread, but also, each of us still enjoys something that most people would think is strange.

I believe that there is a fundamental difference between DL and ABs, however. Being an AB, I don't know how a DL comes to find and start wearing diapers, but I've known that from a very early age, being 'small' again and back in diapers is what I should be.

I've gone through the series of purges, and self recrimination, and feeling bad about being a 'freak', but I've finally realized that this is part and parcel of who and what I am, and that I'm not going to be able to stop it.

I usually wear at night, but sometimes I wear during the day. For me, I can't not wear, although there are days when I sleep at night with no diapers on...just too tired to put them on.

We need to be more accepting of ourselves, and our uniqueness, and be 'OK' with the fact that we need this, because for most of us, it isn't possible for it to go away.

Gary

Hi Everyone!,

I have tried to quit, I only made it for a couple of weeks though. I guess I've tried to quit mainly because of my parents, they strongly disagree with my wearring diapers! I live in an apartment on the back of our property, but still it is hard when I live so close. They have insisted many times that I go to shrinks (I have been to about a half dozen) to try to get help to quit, I have stopped for a couple days but have always gone back to diapers. I had a tramatic brain injury when I was just 21 months old that left me with severe depression. I guess I do this to relieve stress and to get back some of my childhood that was lost through illness. Anyway I don't know how long I will keep this up, but for now I know I do not want to stop! I am not ashamed of what I do anymore. Good luck in whatever you decide! :thumbsup:

Just so I am not a lurker today, I can go for periods when I just wear pads for stress incontinence liking the softness also as a DL and go about my life, not coming to this screen name and posting site. Then I just feel an urge to just be as I am now in a pull up with nothing else on, that I can dribble in but not soak, sucking on a binky as the pre-schooler I am in my AB life.

Usually it is because I am tired and overwhelmed.

As long as I keep a balance and not isolate all day here avoiding people and obligations I feel I am OK.

Also it was interesting that on a "Las Vegas" rerun on NBC Friday night one of the hostesses had a guest who did not like her being nice. Finally he was happy when she told him to go stand in the corner. She said to another hostess "He's a CEO, a big shot during the day who wants to be in a diaper and spanked at night."

I am a 53 old male in Illinois. Well, last weekend I went through my last diaper. I thought at that time, I should probably quit doing this. I keep it a secret and haven't been caught. I only wear when safe or at night when all are in bed.

Well, I managed for two days. Thats it. I lasted only two days without them. They were on my mind constantly. I looked at every womans backside and thought how great it'd look in a diaper. I even dreamed I wore diapers to work one day.

Okay, I need to say this outloud - Mike loves to wear diapers, loves to wet them, wear them in public under pants, would spend all day in them. I want to be in diapers all the time. Now if I could only say that truly outloud.

Has anyone else given up on stopping wearing them? I am a "confirmed" diaper lover now, not looking to stop again.

Take care all, mike

many have tried over there life time to stop wearing them or even useing them, for somereason they are part of a need we have deep inside us for many people..

i know i would love to be able to go longer with out them, as i prefer to be a little boys around 8 or 9 that wet his pants or uses his pants as a potty, and for me it is really easy as i have no control or feeling os need.

do not know how manyother over the years have thrown away all of there stuff onl;y to go back out and start buying again with in a year

Years ago I tried many time to quit wearing diapers until I realized my diapers were a real need for me. I tought then that wearing diapers as an adult was somewhat carazy and I threw all my stuff away a few times bur the urge to be in diapers always came back stronger than before.

It is then I came to the conclusion fighting this need was futile and I then accepted myself as I really am deep inside of me. I know it is outside of the norm but it makes me very happy and I don't need society to tell me what kind of underwear I should wear.

I triied/thought about quittting many a time, I remember once when I was 13 or so when my mom found some of my pampers, (very difficult story to come up with to explain) but it wasn't long after that I had the need again. Once I discovered that I wasn't the only one into diapers(around 16) I gave up trying to quit, just got better at hiding it;.

Guest diapered469

I just bought a pack after about a month of not having any. I wasn't trying to stop, per se, but I wasn't actively seeking them (I live with a housemate, so ordering them is difficult, and I was kind of broke anyways). It wasn't so bad most of the time, although there were certain nights when I really wish I'd had one. I don't think suppressing the desire to wear is healthy, but at the same time, if you feel you don't need/want them, don't buy em. It's easy.

I'll have to admit, I'm looking forward to my new pack, especially cuz I'm all bymself this weekend.