LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Came Clean

Will I finally did it and came out to my wife the other day and told her I wear nappies, plastic pants and also how I liked dressing in womens PVC outfits. She seemed to be very understanding which was a major surprise to me. I had to tell her as I did a stupid thing and got a dildo stuck in me and had to have surgery to have it taken out. I have learnt from this one. The bright story was I was able to say what has been part of me for 10 plus years now. I am happy she knows. But feel very embarrassed having to waste emergency service time etc for a stupid mistake.

most hospitals that have a emergency department have an ass box as do emergency surgery department as in things that have been removed from peoples asses

I know that, although they are more likely to keep the x-rays than the objects I would think... But why did this necessitate telling his wife everything else!

It's all about the presentation. You can put a spin on something absolutely terrible and make it sound ok. It's possible the conditions under which he came clean, and the way he explained it to her, could have helped. The OP's story does sound a bit fish but it certainly is within the realm of possibility, especially if his wife truly does love him and she is capable of getting past this sort of thing.