LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MmmmmNeed people's opinion, please! !

So...I have the same dilemma every year. I try and grow my hair out, it gets to that super awkward shaggyness that you literally can't do anything with (aka this mess post-52364-0-04801900-1404870145_thumb.j

I don't know why I always wait to grow it out when it's this length during the summer...but any who, it never seems to ever grow longer than my jaw! Now matter how many vitamins I take, shampoos, or oils to help my hair grow and nothing works. It's really frustrating -.- So I recently started an externship at a dental office and even though my Dr hasn't anything, it's really getting in the way. Like, I have to use my safty glasses to keep it pushed back, but when I need them, well there's my issue. The backs to short to pull up and the bangs are to long to pull back, with?

So, i'm really tempted to chop it all off, specifically like this post-52364-0-60105600-1404870884_thumb.p i've had this haircut before and loved it XD Obviously I should ask my Dr even though I'm not really working for him, but still...just wanted to what your all's opinion was. Thanks!

P.S., sorry for the sideways picture, not sure why it turned like that...

post-52364-0-04801900-1404870145_thumb.j

post-52364-0-60105600-1404870884_thumb.p

If you want to grow it out- try massaging your scalp, daily for about 20 min. (At first that sounds like a crazy long time- then you start to crave it, and do it without thinking).. This adds anywhere from 1/4"-3/4" hair growth a month. (I average an extra 12" a month- total of about 3/4" a month- if I really push for it I can get an inch)

I think avg hair growth is 1/4"-1/3" a month for the head.

My hair grows crazy fast normally anyways, and I've been doing this for years for migraines- only a few years ago came across literature that backed up the hair growth stuff.

Looks like you have wavy hair- you could try a curling product to get you through the weird phase.

Short is always easier to maintain and keep clean, plus it helps keep you cooler. I used to have thick 80's hair till I joined the Marines. I've had the same high and tight cut ever since, which as it turns out has never gone out of style.

I used to keep my hair short. As mid-life hit I wanted to see what it was like to grow it out B) After ten+ years the back is just onto my shoulders and the sides still above :o And that's with scalp massages every day when I shampoo with Tea Tree Oil stuff which helps hair growth too :rolleyes: