LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relationships

I probably will get some negative comments on this but I just wanted to ramble briefly about relationships. I have a feeling a some of members seek specifically for relationships where the diapers can be a large part instead of the actually relationship itself. As most people said that its better to find a relationship first and then introduce the diapers latter.

• Like 3

Yeah I used to feel that I would have to look for a relationship on either this site or some other website like diapermates. Which it's not a bad thing to do that but there is more to a relationship than what goes on in the bed.I was thinking today it's like going to go pick a car because it's just a car and learning to like the car, or finding a car you really do like and then eventually see if you can change the car.

To the OP, the sad reality is the people who will read your post to the end are those that understand your point already. Those who really should read your post will probably ignore it. That being said my wife and I both agree with what you posted. It's exactly what we did when we got together and we've now been together for 10 years, married for 8 and love each other both in and out of the bedroom.

Snugglebear

Snugglebear

• 2 weeks later...

I will say that I've told 2 partners about my kinks and two have been receptive. I've told other people who are more casual and they've been hit and miss, but none ran away screaming, or outed me, or made fun of me. None of them had expressed interest before I told them, and both serious partners had baggage with wetting. One is incon and wears pads 24/7 now (after we broke up. It was getting worse as she got older). The other was abused for everything as a child.

Now that I think about it, I did kind of stack the deck by dating more counterculture people. Come to think of it, every woman I've been with has been weird to some extent.

My husband and I met and we are both AB/DL and he is a daddy too. But we got along still and did other things together like go out and we both wanted children and wanted to be a real mommy and daddy. You have to have things in common too and be right for each other.

I have yet to date a girl who had a major issue with diapers, and that include 3 multi year relationships.

But then I don't date the kind of people who would. I avoid highly judgemental, close minded people in general, but especially in love. I've introduced many people to the whole ab/dl world and nobody has ever really flipped. Some certainly reacted better than others, but even the not great ones were fine. And the rest were nothing but supportive.

I've been in a steady relationship with my boyfriend for 5 years and it's been an up and down kinda thing as far as ABDL goes. When he's in a good mood, he's willing to change me (normally only from a dry diaper to another one...which is something at least XD) but when he's upset or just in a general bad mood whether he's mad at me or the world, then I turn into a freak and a deviant and he's even gone as far as to rip a few up. I mean sure they're just diapers, but they're my main coping mechanism for depression and my own bipolar disorder, so that immediately sets me off. Sometimes, I contemplate what it'd be like to be in a relationship with an ABDL or just a big bro/DL. I definitely wouldn't let the ABDL side be the only relating factor we have...that'd get boring after a very short while I feel...

Yeah abdl25, great post. I have been on both sides of the spectrum with the two major relationships I have been in. I will try to make this brief. My ex wife was repulsed by my abdl side but everything outside the bedroom was damn near perfect. We'll just say that she had her own issues and I caught her communicating with an ex boyfriend behind my back, I lost all trust and divorced her. Then I met a girl who fulfilled my every fantasy, not only whenever I wanted but she would initiate it most of the time and encourage me to just let go and let her take control. Yeah, it was great and all but you know what? Everything outside the bedroom was just a fucking trainwreck. It didn't take long before no matter how amazing she was playing mommy, I just could not ignore how incompatible we were outside the bedroom and every time we would play after I realized this I could not shove away the feeling that I was using her, thus ruining the only real connection we had, which was our lives inside the bedroom. She had her own kinks too and sexually, we always just had the hottest times man...

But anyway, in my experience, there is just more to a happy, responsible relationship than having one aspect of it fulfilled, no matter how amazing that one aspect is.