LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this sexual harassment?

Hello my wife grabs at my penis and nipples and i don't like it, She is horny but im not. She has been pushing me away emotionally because she is always yelling about stuff. And its turning me off. Bad part is im not financelly able to leave her. I confronted her about the yelling today and now she wont say anything. Can't win lol.

Interesting on the assault.Her ex used to abuse her physically and her mother did too. And her mom pimped her out as a child. She is on parole for conspiracy of rape. Her story is her ex raped someone and it happened at the house she owned and thus was charged because she didn't report it. I did research it and found articles about it and he did rape someone but all i could find on her was the conspiracy charge but no real details on it. Before we got married she wasn't as bitchy. Only if there was a good reason. If i forget to do something she's all over me about it. Today she was yelling at a road crew because the didn't have the work zone set up right. ''She is a certified flager.

its abuse, obviously she is taking anger out on you, she needs therapy NOW!, you need to tell her to back the hell off and to deal with whatever the problem is, let her know you would help her if she would bother to let you, but make it clear that what she is doing is flat out unacceptable and that you wont take it anymore.

Thanks all the feed back. We did talk about it today. And i suggested anger management. She agreed thank God. She did have intense therapy in jail that did help some. Before she would hold things in and then flip out on someone beating them up. The therapy told her to just blurt it out. But she needs to learn to do so with out hurting others feelings. I talked to my son too. He said he would move with me and help with bills if i choose that route. Its a great feeling to have support here. Big hugs to everyone.

It seems there are several issues in your relationship. If you want to try to save the marriage then i would suggest (as well as your wife having some sort of therapy, ) that you give couple therapy a go.

I hope you will be able to reach whatever outcome is the best for all concerned.

I will remember you in my meditations.

Maly.

Maly is right, DiapermanAl. If your goal is to save your relationship, you might need to give couples therapy a try in addition to your wife's anger management therapy. It might not work, but it's at least worth a shot. Unfortunately, it sounds like you're really in an all around bad situation. Yes, what your wife is doing to you is sexual harassment, but as others have already pointed out, she grew up conditioned to abusive environments and has become abusive herself as a result. She's responding to the situation in the way she's been taught to whether she knows it or not, so the anger management therapy should help her learn different ways to respond that don't involve abusing you.

I would be glad to do couples therapy. The reason im not horny for her is because of all the bitching, It turns me off. Yeah were not into the swinging idea or friends with benefits. Since i confronted her about the yelling she's been calm.We have a place that we can go to for both the anger and couples therapy. Next week is the assessment and intake. She is on prozac and admitted she should be on a higher dose but it makes her feel out of her shell. At least she don't stop me from seeing my buddies and hunting and fishing and stuff. That area she is good thank god. Thanks again for all the suggestions.

I have noticed a pattern with abusers. People who abuse tend to have an abusive past as well rather they received it or not. Witnessing abuse in the household puts affect on the child even if they didn't receive it.

• 2 weeks later...