LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adult baby bottles?

Sephy

• 2 months later...

Years ago somebody (I'm thinking it was a 1980s era ABDL vendor called "Carolyn's Kids" -- anybody remember them?) sold an adult-sized baby bottle that held an entire quart.

Correct: I still have one but the nepple is no loger useful

Is it possible for you to share a picture of this please complete with the nipple, or if there is already a picture of it in your many gallery entries could you share the exact url please.

If I can find it

Years ago somebody (I'm thinking it was a 1980s era ABDL vendor called "Carolyn's Kids" -- anybody remember them?) sold an adult-sized baby bottle that held an entire quart.

she moved from Melrose to Revere. She had a kind of website that I last saw about 5 years ago. However, her business model would have priced her out of the market by now. I still have one of my dresses from there. She had a Little Girl party dress that was 2di4

She alos had a crossdressing business

UPDATE: Been to google uwhere I first found her "site", no soap

She is a couple of years younger than I

Here are two pictures of the Carolyn Bottle, Apparently I discarded the nipple since I cannot find it. It was non-orthodontic

post-27920-0-47163000-1410572920_thumb.j

The bottle and it's holder/warmer separately

post-27920-0-18524600-1410572999_thumb.j

The bottle inside it's holder/warmer

The holder/warmeer was made specially for me and did not come with the bottle

being laid on different pairs of rubber panties gives you an idea of the size of the things

The properly sized adult bottle would be about twice the size but the same shape as, a baby bottle

post-27920-0-47163000-1410572920_thumb.j

post-27920-0-18524600-1410572999_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, all I see ar orthodontic nipples

farming supply stores have a 1.5 ltr bottle thats used for bottle feeding carfs and it takes the standard teat see my pics sorry only able to find this one http://www.net-tex.co.uk/animal-health/cattle/calf-breeding/calf-feeder-bottle-teat-non-vac-system but thay are available world wide Product code 1205 Bottle and teat (non vac)