LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storage Wars

They plant those locers. 100% of them are stages for ratings, even the actors admit it. which is a shame because alot of desperate people are spending their life savings on thee things hoping to strike gold. like they do every week on that show.

Kinda like how opra giving you things can make you go bankrupt. or extreme home makover will lose you your house.

Aw man, you mean it's not real when they go through a storage locker that was clearly a single guys one-room apartment stuffed in trash bags.... but he also had a ming dynasty vase he kept behind the pizza boxes and dirty underwear?

Aw man, you mean it's not real when they go through a storage locker that was clearly a single guys one-room apartment stuffed in trash bags.... but he also had a ming dynasty vase he kept behind the pizza boxes and dirty underwear?

man what are you doing going through my storage locker for?

• Like 1

I'm far from any kind of expert but I'm always watching out for that "once in a lifetime find" because if you're not looking it will go home with someone else :o Most usual auctions have been 'assessed' by the auctioneers and anything 'special' has disappeared by the time it opens for public viewing- or there will be "Mr. Straw" in the gallery bidding on it till it approaches what it's worth :( It's not supposed to be that way but that's the reality of it <_<

I know the show may have "stuffed" lockers from time to time, but it does make for a more entertaining show. Most storage lockers I've seen in real life are full of boring stuff that people thank is worth money, but actually isn't (Beanie Babies, 1990's Baseball Cards, CD-ROM software from 1993, dirty clothing, fake china, etc.).

Oh man, I've bought some of those newer "First Quality" diapers from thrift stores thinking that they would be the good ones from the early 90's with the plastic backing. BIG mistake! The ones with the breathable material STINK ...literally!

I use to buy abandoned storage lockers and i never did find stuff like they do on storage wars.

In most cases half of what i found went straight to the dump. i kept what i wanted and sold the rest at swap meets