LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Child Abusers force diapers and make child live in yard WTF!?!

This is nothing short of torture. Not only that but if I am not mistaken there was a similar report of another girl being "disciplined" by her sick Fuck Parents not too very long ago who's head was shaved and then she was diapered and forced to run around the block in front of her entire neighborhood. Is this what people think even Drastic disciplinary measures should be taken toward their children? These people Have other children! The Authorities couldn't have rescued them all soon enough in this case in my opinion!

The diapers were the least of their worries, this was one of those terrible denial of food problems where the child was below the fifth percentile (in fact was off the charts for weight for a person of her age).

Y'know, I hear about kids like that and I just want to put the parents through the same. No child deserves to go through that.

*Sighs* Believe it or not abuse happens more often then most citizens see, Its at this point a back ally find,check for cameras and beat the shit out of both of them for what they did to those girls. They wouldnt have no smirk when I got done with them! Thats a Fact.

I wonder how common abuse is. I hear thousands of kids get abused each day and it makes it sound so common. But yet we don't ever see it. I wonder how many kids I have known were actually abused. Not all of them have black eyes or scratches or bruises on their bodies. And what hey mean by abuse could also mean emotional or sexual or psychological and those are harder to see. They can also look fine in photos too. i did see a mother once pulling a kid by his ear when I was 11 and it was at a store and it scared me. Mom told me to be quiet about it or the mother could do the same to me. Not one person stepped in or confronted the mother and i wonder now if she was an abuser or just rough. If she had the balls to pull her kid by his ear, I wonder if she does other things at home. But I don't know is if someone had followed the mother around to see what car she goes to to get their license plate number and report it to the police and I don't even know then if stores had cameras. If not, it may have been harder to prove since the kid was fine and she didn't rip his ear off so there may have been no point in reporting it. The kid didn't scream or try and get away.

I've heard of that so much. Honestly if any child is 'home schooled', there should at least be periodic unannounced welfare checks of the children. I mean, I know that a lot of kids are legitimately home-schooled, but... every time you hear about these abuse cases, the parents covered it up by keeping the child at home and claiming that they were being taught at home.

Wow using an ignorant word to describe someone

with special needs. Thats just not right

I used it as a name of a disability, not as a derogatory word.

Retarded used to be the word used for Intellectually Disabled. The proper medical term was at one time "Mentally Retarded" (the early 20th century). It got shortened over time and used as a slur.

I dont think there is a disability called retarded. Down syndrome is a disability. The word retarded is just plain offensive.

Mental retardation.

Retarded used to be the word used for Intellectually Disabled. The proper medical term was at one time "Mentally Retarded" (the early 20th century). It got shortened over time and used as a slur.

Yeah, I read back and saw that. My bad. He mostly likely meant the medical term, and it was still fairly common in the 60s and 70s when he was growing up. I still disagree with it, however.

Yeah, I read back and saw that. My bad. He mostly likely meant the medical term, and it was still fairly common in the 60s and 70s when he was growing up. I still disagree with it, however.