LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diet Coke and Mentos

I wouldn't want to try this in the front of the diaper...seems like it would be too risky regarding damaging the genital area....but perhaps in the back ? See if the back explodes like a SpoonFart? Or would it just come rushing up and out the backside of the diaper? Or...in the absence of proper containment, would anything really happen at all? Hmm....

There's no way this would be hazardous. Just uncomfortable at worst. Maybe a half-dozen broken-up mentos (it's their rough texture that contributes the most to the effect--they'll be rough whether crushed or whole) and a fast pouring-in of soda water. Any kind of soda will work--it's my understanding (from a MythBusters episode) that Diet Coke works so well because a couple of the ingredients provide an extra contribution to the effect. Straight-up club soda would be the least messy. It would effervesce (fizz up) very quickly, but probably peter out quickly too.

Well I gave this a tiny bit of thought and I recon the only way to get it to work is if you poured the cola into a pair of plastic pants your wearing (Without an absorbant nappy), then drop in a mentos...

Well, even if it doesn't shoot up out of the diaper like a fountian, if you did it fast enough, (quickly open the diet coke and pour it right in), it should at least foam up a bit.

Well, call me crazy, but i tried this this evening. And i can tell you it fizzed and foamed, but not very much and i had to dump in alot of pop.

Dont crush up the mentos, the outer shell is the main reaction so you can avoid the sand in the diaper feel that way.

It felt like a thick soapy foam. nothing fun about it and the diaper soaked it up quick enough, but if you use a soaked diaper already or a slow absorbing one (Walmart brand) it foams pretty good. no rapid expansion though unless your diaper is super tight.