LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everyone. I have had this pretty constant desire to become diaper dependant 24/7. However for some reason or the other I never can make the leap to full time diapers. I know that's a sign that a part and maybe a large part doesn't really want that. But for those already there or in the works towards diaper dependence how and what made up your mind?

Shea

Wearing diapers is just plain work, and over time that can outweigh the positive feelings you get from diapers, especially if a toilet is easier, or it is hot and sweaty. Don't feel bad about playing at diapers part time or off and on. Don't feel bad about your inconsistent use of diapers.-- sometimes. You need them and sometimes you don't.

If you really want to wear 24-7 just put your foot down and start wearing you may want to do a trial period of a week or two to see if 24-7 is what you want to do. If it is start a secound try period of 2-3 months and if you are still intrested in wearing diapers 24/7 start the 12 month diaper dependenacy program. But it all comes down to how badly you want to wear 24/7. I have OAB and some leaks the doctor wanted to prescribe meds but I said no I wamt diapers. The leaks werent that bad just small spots on pants but I wanted to start wearing 24/7 so I did I used the 12 month program to turn my small leaks into urge incontinence. The other reason I wanted to be diapered 24/7 is I was fed up with life long having to run to the rest room ever 15 to 30 minutes from OAB. But none the less I just put my foot down and started to wear diapers 24/7 cause I wanted to.

The other grass always looks greener, but it almost never actually is. As the others have said, you will know only by trying the lifestyle as best you can and that the best start is to do what you must when you're diaper-dependant; wearing them constantly and consistently regardless of anything else or how tough it becomes. Only then can you fully understand how it is going to become your first priority in life above everything else. So you've got $20 to last a week for food and you're on your last diaper- guess who isn't going to be eating\ and is going to be wearing Depends (or worse) praying they don';t leak at a bad time? Can you handle that? You get sick and have to see your doctor who needs you to undress. There will be questions and offers to treat this. How will you deal with this knowing that you don't want the 'help' being offered? Your friends want you to come along boating with them. You will not be able to go undiapered but you're going to need to undiaper before entering the water and there will be no place to change or hide diapers- do you go anyway knowing that you really want to? And what will those friends say?

Thank you every one. That is a lot to consider. and I would have to count that part of the problem I know finances are not there right now to support 24/7 diapers

It's different strokes for different folks, and we're all different. 24/7 isn't a problem for me most of the time, being that I do have some control most of the time. It is a real b!tch when I don't have control, I'm fklowing like a fire hydrant, and I am in a situation where changing is an issue. I either have to chance it and hope or get changed no matter the risk of discovery. I've had to change beside the street behind my car door once to mainrtain discretion where I wanted that. Talk about worried! If a cop driove by it would have all went to he!! in a hurry but it was the best option I could find at the time.

It's funny for me I have always had the desire to become diaper dependant, but I have a hard time just wearing 24/7 with out a need. Now for what's holding me back is the financial need. I don't have the financial stability to be diapered all the time. I think I will give the trial a shot once I return from a little trip.

I'm pretty doggone poor and always have been. It takes a large part of my budget to be diapered but I manage :) It's really a question of one's priorities and where diapers come into the picture. I don't have enough bladder control to chance going without diapers away from home where the toilet is just seconds away, so my need sets my priorities. Those who willingly enter into incontinence are going to face the same thing- a involuntary resetting of one's priorities with diapers being at the top. I generally follow the advice of Yoda- Do or do not, there is no "try". In desired incontinence though, you must "try" it out first to know whether you can keep it going and what you're going to have to change to do that. Only then can you make a good decision for yourself. And since you won't be able to choose again once you go through with it, you need to just go ahead and start right now regardless of anything else. Even if you niss a meal or two, that's enough money for a bag of cheap diapers. You won't starve to death over that but it might be quite uncomfortable :o You do it this way because that is the reality you're going to be living in from now on. If you wait till things make it easy you will be fooling yourself because hard times are always ahead somewhere which are going to make your decision to become incontinent one of the most major evenrts of your entire life. It can be a very good thing if you really need it, but most of us can get by just fine with less. It is in the "trying" that we find this out, so "try" and try now.

i agree with Bettypooh about priorities, but for someone going through the process of pursuing incontinence one must be ready to spend around $2500 a year on diapers and diaper gear. If you do manage to achieve incontinence you will still be looking at about $2000 a year in costs, so unlike people on medicaid because they did not choose this life, we need to consider that ever present cost for this life style. Cheap diapers are fine if you just want to wear daily, but unless your incontinence is light, you are going to need halfway decent diapers due to flooding.

On my last post, I owe Miss Bunny Girl an apology...part of the problem is that she has been in the kink community, where I think one comes to accept all kinds of kinks, especially one's own, and Shea has a kink, but has not been around that community, and so is still ashamed of his kink.

On my last post, I owe Miss Bunny Girl an apology...part of the problem is that she has been in the kink community, where I think one comes to accept all kinds of kinks, especially one's own, and Shea has a kink, but has not been around that community, and so is still ashamed of his kink.

I couldn't agree more with the others. Starting to wear diapers 24/7 means having to prioritize you diaper costs. For me, the only bill more important than diapers is my mortgage. Even food has to come third.

Ok dill-pickel I have to disagree I have been in and out of the kink scene for a long time. I am not ashamed of my kink. I can and do freely walk out and anywhere with a diaper on. I have even worked with one on. My wife us a dom. And a little all in one. I am a little with a big streak. I don't play a good big. And my wife doesn't play s good big.... part of that is inexperience I personally have never had a bug to let me go full little. So I don't know how to guide her properly. I have gone to munchies and I have meet people in the AB community around me.

Bunny. I love all your responses. And I fully agree and if I had a life I would follow. I However have no life out side of work and home. I go out on the very rare occasion. And it is not due to my kink. I will However give the 24/7 life a trial. A good month no bathroom will give me the experience I need to make that decision for myself.

It's the same as always- you can't know till you try yourself, though the experiences of others can give you clues about what you might experience along the way. One month is probably enough to stop you if it's not right for you. Two months may be enough to find some of the bigger unseen "bumps in the road" you are going to keep experiencing if you continue and show you that you can get through them if you want to keep