LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant Sleep...

I don't know what kind of depression med you're on. I've been taking 3 buproprion - was taking 2 in am and 1 in pm, but having sleep issues. I was switched to all 3 in the morning and while I've still got sleep problems, they are much less. I had been taking a sleeping pill every night and this switch has helped me get away from them.

Lots of things can contribute to not being able to sleep, in fact insomnia can be mentally "Addicting" so to speak.

You may not realize it, but your brain conditions itself to save on energy when you do some thing or think some thing enough times, your brain kind of

I have cyclical bouts of insomnia, and I end up where one night I get no sleep at all :o I slog through the next day dead-tired and menatlly whacked out, then that evening I fall asleep early, soundly, and sleep long ( and I will almost always wet the bed then from sleeping so soundly :blush: ). I wake up refreshed and new again the next morning, then a couiple months later the cycle srtarts again :rolleyes: I've been like this all my life so I'm used to it by now.

I try to be in bed by nine, so I can get up at six with the dawn. But sometimes I'll end up thinking too much and be kept awake. Listening to guided meditation usually helps relax me, or reading something REALLY boring, like an appliance manual. Anything but the computer! I've banished it from my bedroom.

I have sleeping issues as well, I tried prescription medication, and it helped a lot, but I was extremely groggy during the day which made it very difficult to function at school and work.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm bipolar and one of the things from being bipolar is you can't sleep for 10 years I've been on a nice cocktail and everything was going good then my sleeping pills go up and the Dr's aren't getting the samples now I'm suffering my sleep is all out of whack.. Trying to get my seroquel again lord knows I need it..

apparently I only need 6-7 hours of sleep..

No matter when I go to bed, I wake up after 6-7 hours

I was quite drunk yesterday so I fell asleep quite fast and woke up 6 hours later

Even when taking sleeping pills I wake up after max 7 hours

I only take a pill if I dont fall asleep within the hour..

Tonight I went to sleep around 2-3 am, woke up around 4-5 am, turned around and woke up at 7 am

Thankfully I was wearing a diaper so I did not have to get up to pee or else there would only be 2 hour sleep that night

and thankfully I changed before bed or it would have leaked