LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thou Shall Not Judge Other AB/DL's Lifestyle

From what you wrote, I would count it as a medical reason to wear. You don't need to be incontinent to wear them for a medical reason.

Psycholigical need to wear diapers is medical reason to wear
  • Like 1

I could never figure out why, but people have this urge to make someone elses buniess their own. I never cared about other persons hobby, interests, or sexual orinatation becuase it doesn't affect me.

Edit: just realized you were saying something completely different than what I originally thought you were saying. You "why do people care what other people do?", but I read it as "why do people expose themselves to others?"

I have a tiny bit of insight into the "why" that I can share, at least from my own experiences. I haven't exposed my diaper wearing to the public, but I have forced my brony stuff on people. What I found is that bronies didn't care about what I had to share that much... after all there was nothing I could share that they hadn't seen before. They wanted to talk about something else (video games, tv shows, their cosplay, etc etc). But non-bronies gave me attention and a negative reaction. They would ask questions or provide opportunities to talk about being a brony, or insult me. And in some ways I craved that. There was some personal shame in my own mind about my being a brony, so people's criticisms validated that. I can't say it is completely gone, although, it's gotten less and less over time.

Theorizing now, I can imagine someone secretly wanting to be shamed, so they go out in public in their diapers, seeking the thrill of the negative reactions that validate how they really see themselves.

• 7 months later...

How we dress and act in public is part of the social contract that exists whether we like it or not. While it does vary from country to country and city to city, that social contract governs what is 'acceptable' rather than what is legal.

• Like 1