LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

whats up with bambinos

so for the last week and half I have been trying to order more diapers. Just about every size and style are out of stock. I have attempted to emailed them several times with no response. Did they diaper machine fall over and break or whats the deal. I am running dangerously low on diapers and soon I am going to have to try another brand. I haven't worn anything but their diapers for the last 4 years and since I am inco when I sleep, I have spent a good deal of money with them. I feel at least they owe me and everyone else an answer.

I know a little how you feel Glennie. I recently moved to the mainland US and I was excited to finally be able to order from them, and I could only get a sample pack. So frustrating.

Oh the drama! :rolleyes::P No they aren't out of EVERYTHING! Sheesh. they have the totaldry X-plus in medium and Bellisimos in medium, and large and Classicos in medium, as well as a full supply of tena slip maxies, abenas (both types) and molicares, and a small selection of the Totaldry briefs.

They are however totally out of Teddys and Biancos.

Sooooooo....maybe invest in a couple of cloth diapers and some plastic pants as fall back until your preferred products become available again. Or switch to Abenas for a while..they sell those too ;):thumbsup:

greg i have had the same problem with the tapes and when i need to help them i use clear packing tape over them. and squareduck. to you i say. no that is wrong. they don't have ANY cases for sale and the total x plus are out of stock as well. i wear the large size diapers and i am not going to pay 34 bucks for 2 bags of diapers when i already pay 76. for 6

Well I just checked their site, and to be fair the statement of they don't have any cases for sale is indeed incorrect. As I did note, they do have cases of Classico and Bellissimo. Maybe not in your size but they do have them. So to be fair the correct statement would be: "They have no cases in my (large) size" . Which is unfortunate, but not out of the norm now and then. They have always been a reputable company for the most part, and the bambino thread goes into the situation as well. I know it sucks not to have what you want, but sometimes we have to live with it and grab a damn pack Depends at Kmart. I know I have done it, and yes it and they suck! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was looking for some diapers to buy and they have nothing with prints on it except the upside down printed one's now. I asked them when they planned to restock and they said within 120 days. I will have to order from someone else unfortunately. I suspect that Bambino's are having issues with their supplier and I also suspect that Bambino's are in the process of looking for a new supplier because of this..

They posted this last week regarding their supply issues actually, looks like they'll be coming back into full stock in about a month or so. Not too bad

I think the BHG (Bambino's parent company) handles their business well :thumbsup: even if they don't always have what you're looking for. None of the ABDL specialty suppliers are large businesses who can afford keeping a warehouse full of everything all the time ;) but at least BHG is open, communicative, and does try their best to keep us happy :girl_happy: Some of the "other companiess" could learn a lot from them :whistling:

• Like 1