LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Warehouse Update!

I try to pay attention to hearing company feedback, to avoid spending money with unreliable companies. I may have avoided them altogether if it was not for the work you put in this week to help figure out what was going on. I enjoy a few cases a year from them, and am glad that I'll be able to keep buying.

Thank you

Banks have confidentiality clauses, nothing you say to them can go outside that office, and nobody you know works there, why not get your money?

Not defending them but running a small business isn't an easy job, especially if you have another job that provides your main income. With the limited market scope ABU has there can't be a lot of profit to pay high wages with so you'd not get first-class employees save by sheer luck- other than us who would want to tell their friends that they work at a company who sells only baby-style adult diapers? :o There can be a number of reasons for employees to leave without it being caused by the employer, so niot knowing the details I won't judge, but ABU does have a reputation for problems that it created on it's own which is going to make this and all future prioblems it has look about as bad as possible right away. If I did business with them I would not have high expectations- just sayin!

Would you feel like doing a hundred of them? I imagine that there's at least that many for them in a slow week, with each asking something different thuis needing a personal response. Just the dozens of reports here each week keep a group of mods busier than we want to be. I'd not want to try doing it on such a larger scale and doing my regular job too :o

I placed an order on May 21 and received an online order compltion notification. Payed through PayPal. Then recveived an online notification of receipt of payment on May 22. I have not received any other update or notification of any kind since then. At least with PayPal htere maybe be a recourse for resolution.

Communication is essential to any successful business. Good, bad, important, or just confirmation info must be given to a customer in a very timely manner.

Any customer who doesn't know the status of their money will find another business that provides certainty.

My business tells it's customers what's happening at all stages of any transaction.

If their will be any delay, they know right after I do.

For example, on a recent project the supplier was out of a material needed. They placed an order with their supplier. The same day, they emailed me with the expected date of delivery. I then emailed the customer with the date of delivery and the expected start date of the project.

Even though this start date was much later than a initially anticipated, there was no problem, as the customer knew exactly what was happening at all times.

With today's tech, there is no excuse for poor communication, even with many customers it doesn't take long to set up an automated email response.

Go back to ordering from XP Medical folks. Their prices are better, their products are better and Gary's customer service is ALWAYS top notch. I realize ABU is a small company selling a "niche" product, but that's no reason for nonexistent customer service.