LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BabyBandz - LiveWet!

The only thing less likely that me wearing anything like that is me becoming an LB (Rachel; you need have no fear of me going over to the dark side). I need that kind of attention like I need a scorpion tiara

The only thing less likely that me wearing anything like that is me becoming an LB (Rachel; you need have no fear of me going over to the dark side). I need that kind of attention like I need a scorpion tiara

I do not know what the ettiquette (for the boys, protocol) is at munchies, but if it was an ageplay con, you would have no trouble figuring out not onloy what I am into but who I am

I could wear it to religious services if it came in pink and had Litle Girl. I practice i-doll-otry at the Shirley Temple

I think these are a brilliant idear.. but maby have some thing on them like 'remember the old times' or 'never grow up' or 'what's my age again' some thing that if some one else sees it who is also abdl they can recognise each other out and about :) then can make some new ab friends who are close to each other.

but had to be some thing that only abdls would know what it is.

Would the blue ones be boybandz?

Let us try this again "boy bandz", I see our jokes are not in sync

• 4 weeks later...