LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone else attached to their paci/dummy/binky?

I'm completely attached too and i have the same thing. Paci goes in and I go out. There is a really deep comfort that I find with it that helps me sleep.

• Like 1

Love pacifiers,I think I have more than any baby/toddler would have.

I love MAM's as THE paci.

At night I will start out with the regular MAM paci then in the middle of the night it is the air MAM.

Yesterday it was close to four hours in my mouth just like a little baby.

My wife always reminds me to get the pacifer in my mouth at bedtime.

Dolly makes me use one and says "a big nipple for a big mouth": Phooey!

paci2.jpg

I got this way at one point and chewed a hole it my NUK 5 and needed a new one. :doh:

Also, I believe pacifiers help with sleep apnea and snoring, If you can keep it in your mouth while sleeping. :thumbsup:

I have no medical proof of this, but I feel better and well rested when I wake up with the paci in my mouth. :smiley-baby-boy:

I tried to sleep without my paci last night, and I woke up about 2 hours later with a soggy thumb. I can't believe I've become so addicted to sucking this thing at night in my sleep that I'd start sucking my thumb without realizing it. x-x

I tried to sleep without my paci last night, and I woke up about 2 hours later with a soggy thumb. I can't believe I've become so addicted to sucking this thing at night in my sleep that I'd start sucking my thumb without realizing it.