LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Broken, Beyond Depressed

We all do have problems, but that doesn't mean the we don't care. Compassion is becoming harder to find these days as most people are now looking at a smartphone instead of the world around them. The online world has indeed changed us and not always for the better. Experiencing personal losses just makes it all feel so much worse :( One of the things I always recommend when you're feeling down is to get out and see the world locally. If you've got a hobby or special interest, get involved with others you share that with. Find a way to 'give' something to someone else, even if it's just a smile when they didn't expect it. Don't keep retreating into your shell, step out into the sunshine. Grow a flower, get a pet- having something which depends on you helps you keep going too. You'd be surprised how many times I'd have gone over the edge without my doggie reminding me that I am needed and that I am valuable and that somebody doers care- regardless of any and every thing else B) And if you reach a point where you can't help yourself anymore, then seek help elsewhere- troubles are always easier burdens when shared with someone else. And like my therapist told me, when you hit bottom you can only go upward from there!

Hey, i am from prince gorge! i live in Calgary but that is a beautiful city. i believe we are going there this summer!

I can not say i know how you feel, Not because i am not depressed or anxious or lonely. But because everybody has their own mix of emotions i could never begin to understand. But i do feel your pain, and the only thing i can say is that it does get better. Truly.

I used to be the person who sat at home every evening for years and years, wondering why i was alone. Was i unlikeable? did i have bad jokes? Was i That bad to look at or be around?

Wow... thank you all for the responses, just seeing that each of you took the time to reply in such a meaningful way

moved me to tears. I know I neglected to mention that I have a psychiatrist but I only get to see him once a month.

Since the other site I used to belong to, SIssy Kiss has changed so drastically over the years, Daily Diapers is my home now.

I am also aware of how fragile online relationships can be and I have made appropriate steps to overcome my fear and anxiety in this small town. But to be honest there isn't a whole lot to do here, lol.

Just to update this thread a bit: Good news! My daddy and I have reconciled and are back together (at least virtually) He is waiting on his passport to arrive so he can come and see me. :) More recently I went to see my doctor here in town and got some pain meds. (tylenol 3 I think) and I was able to get a good night's sleep for once. So things are looking up, the weather has vastly improved and it's nearly summer here, yay! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...