LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Large families

So I have many siblings---my parents did it alot. Three older sisters, one younger sister and younger brother.One older sister found out I wear and wet but after a long talk she didnt say anything more. The younger sister I confided in an she will definitely keep it a secret..

My brother knows. While roommates our home was broke into. The thief ransacked my room exposing a lifetime of well kept secrets. I was out of town when this occurred and had to explain over the phone. My father knows due to my own stupidity over the years of not keeping up with everything. I'm lucky, my family respects my privacy and would never mention it to me & that's exactly how I want it. Kept a secret.

While I don't have a large family, there are a few people who are aware of my interest in diapers that aren't on DD. My girlfriend obviously knows, and I've confided in a few really close friends who've known me for years. If any of my immediate family knows about my interest in diapers they haven't said anything about it. While it's possible that my father inadvertantly discovered my interest in diapers at one point, I'm not entirely sure that he did. If he's aware of it, he hasn't said anything about it, and as long as things stay that way I don't have a problem if he knows that I like diapers. I know that he has his kinks, and if he ever wants to make my interest in diapers an issue, I'll gladly bring up the stuff that he's into and that'll pretty much make my enjoyment of diapers a nonissue again. My sibling isn't aware of my diaper use and I'd like to keep it that way just because it's my sibling.