LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to the beach

Peeing in public is also against the law here too. But yet I do it anyway and get away with it because no one knows I had used to the restroom. ;)

Peeing in public is also against the law here too. But yet I do it anyway and get away with it because no one knows I had used to the restroom. ;)

That's the point, the people in a country with this law have it because 'the people' do not wish to see public urination or defecation. You go behind a bush or round a corner etc and get away with it. I do not see how exposing a soiled adult diaper is much different, if the people around you had a choice they would not wish to see it.

Proud of your diaper or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I think that type of lewd exhibitionism is going too far. However, if you had just worn your diaper exposed, normally and from the start that would have been ok. There is a fine line between showing off a diaper in public and just showing your diaper while in public.

Rusty, it sounds like you and I are pretty close to being on the same page here. Just treat your diaper wearing like anyone else would treat their wearing underwear/swim suit, and you shouldn't expect any problems. Start "accidentally" showing them off and yes, you should expect problems and complaints.

• Like 1

Well no one complained about our diapers or called the cops. Everyone just acted like it was all normal as if we didn't have them on and it was only one person who stopped us and asked about it.

I got to say that in all the time that I was in a diaper[cloth diapers] from the time I was 13 till I was in my late 20s the onley ones that said anything to me where kids and teens.No one ever gave me a bad time about it.But of coarse I was with both my parents.Either me or them just told them that I just like being a baby.Back then to me this WAS my bathing suite.

Yeah I think that type of lewd exhibitionism is going too far. However, if you had just worn your diaper exposed, normally and from the start that would have been ok. There is a fine line between showing off a diaper in public and just showing your diaper while in public.

Laws vary by location as does the standards of enforcement and the standards applied to deciding what constitutes "lewdness". If you care to avoid trouble you will find out first. If you don't, you may find yourself arrested :o Exhibitionists will become their own undoing sooner or later, so let them do it- they're going to anyway :screwy:

• Like 1

Bettypooh is right enough. One city may deem it ok to do something, yet another would have the exact opposite reaction. Still, if I were cited for lewdness simply because I was wearing a diaper (which I have a legitimate medical need for), I would take it to court and fight it. I absolutely would throw the ADA at the city and bleed their budget dry. The simplest case I can make is that a diaper covers up more and is less lewd than me wearing a speedo or thong. If that's going to be legal, then what exactly makes it ok to discriminate against me having incontinence as a disability.

And just why would it fall under "Lewd and Lascivious" behavior ordinances? Because of what I have said many times before. Would a normal person go out someplace in just their panties or underpants in public? No. Normal people will wear clothes over their undergarments when in public weather that be shorts in the summer, skirts or dresses, pants, overalls, shorts at the gym or a swimsuit at the beach. Even if you have a need for wearing diapers 24/7/365 normal people will wear clothing over their diapers even on the beach. Those who do not and wear just a diaper are actually looking to exhibit their diapered state for others to see so they can get some kind of thrill from it. That is exactly what diapered1964 did, and I'm not getting on him or condemning him or all that stuff, I'm just saying he stated he did it on purpose to see what would happen (to get a reaction from people) and he did get a reaction. An uncomfortable reaction from people who called the police and the policeman himself. Yes, I think doing something like that on purpouse to get a thrill and reaction from other people in public could very well be considered "Lewd and Lascivious" behavior. The bottom line is people can do whatever they want to, but they most likely may have to suffer the consiquences if they cross the line, or what people percieve as crossing the line.

I have to disagree. A swimsuit will not cover you up any more than a pair of boxers would. In this regard a swimsuit is no different than underwear, yet it is completely acceptable to wear just them when at the beach. People aren't expected to cover up their swimsuits as doing so would mean they would have to deal with wet shorts/skits/etc after getting out of the water. Exactly the same amount of coverage comes from a diaper as you would expect to get from a swimsuit, yet you contend I would have to wear shorts over them and deal with those getting wet where as others would not. I see this as plain discrimination, but why?

Obviously I'm not trying to be an exhibitionist, I'm simply trying not to be hassled with extra wet clothes any more than anyone else would. It's not like you would see me peeing in it (maybe a yellow pee spot, but not openly peeing). Plus, it is still common enough to see a little kid being toted around in nothing more than a diaper and tee shirt so again there is a bit of discrimination going on there (this time for just age). Would you alternatively like to see me on just a speedo? You and everyone else would also have to be ok seeing my pee streaming down me too. How exactly is that supposed to be better and somehow less lewd? No thanks, I'll stick to being diapered (even at the beach).

I have to disagree. A swimsuit will not cover you up any more than a pair of boxers would. In this regard a swimsuit is no different than underwear, yet it is completely acceptable to wear just them when at the beach. People aren't expected to cover up their swimsuits as doing so would mean they would have to deal with wet shorts/skits/etc after getting out of the water. Exactly the same amount of coverage comes from a diaper as you would expect to get from a swimsuit, yet you contend I would have to wear shorts over them and deal with those getting wet where as others would not. I see this as plain discrimination, but why?

Obviously I'm not trying to be an exhibitionist, I'm simply trying not to be hassled with extra wet clothes any more than anyone else would. It's not like you would see me peeing in it (maybe a yellow pee spot, but not openly peeing). Plus, it is still common enough to see a little kid being toted around in nothing more than a diaper and tee shirt so again there is a bit of discrimination going on there (this time for just age). Would you alternatively like to see me on just a speedo? You and everyone else would also have to be ok seeing my pee streaming down me too. How exactly is that supposed to be better and somehow less lewd? No thanks, I'll stick to being diapered (even at the beach).

• Like 1

Plus, I don't think it's an issue of how much is covered. It's an issue of 'Is it acceptable to wear this in public?" Swimsuits are acceptable in public (if you're at the beach or pool). Panties, boxers, bras, diapers, and other undergarments are not. Period. Dot.

Good point, but that sort of brings me back to my point. Lets say a woman is wearing matching, colored panties and a bra. Aside from if/when they get wet they would look nearly identical to a two piece bathing suit. Yet this is unacceptable, why?

Good point, but that sort of brings me back to my point. Lets say a woman is wearing matching, colored panties and a bra. Aside from if/when they get wet they would look nearly identical to a two piece bathing suit. Yet this is unacceptable, why?

HAH, exactly!!!! There is no real reason or underlying logic to it. Stop thinking how everyone else tells you to think. You have to ask for your self WHY should I do this, or WHY should I think this way. Throw out the stigmas assigned by society and come to your own conclusions. You will be more wiser for it, and much more happy in your own beliefs, politics and life in general.

HAH, exactly!!!! There is no real reason or underlying logic to it. Stop thinking how everyone else tells you to think. You have to ask for your self WHY should I do this, or WHY should I think this way. Throw out the stigmas assigned by society and come to your own conclusions. You will be more wiser for it, and much more happy in your own beliefs, politics and life in general.

Rusty, you're absolutely right. Throwing out the stigmas and doing something is one thing, but breaking the law is completely different.

Where I live in Florida, wearing a diaper at the beach is NOT illegal, even if some people still find it to be questionable. But like Bettypooh pointed out elsewhere, you really need to look up your own local laws since it may very well be.

Rusty, you're absolutely right. Throwing out the stigmas and doing something is one thing, but breaking the law is completely different.

Where I live in Florida, wearing a diaper at the beach is NOT illegal, even if some people still find it to be questionable. But like Bettypooh pointed out elsewhere, you really need to look up your own local laws since it may very well be.