LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Security

Just browsing the forum, I notice a lot of requests to find a mommy or meet up with people. If these individuals arrange actual meetings, how do they know these people aren't just trying to take advantage of them or worse. I would just remind everyone, if you plan to meet with strangers, do it in a public place with lots of people around or make sure your weapon is close at hand.

and the same goes with finding an online Mommy as I remember posting in one of them warning to be careful with online mommies and this was the topic that I posted in http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40876&hl=%2Btasks+%2Bthat+%2Bputs+%2Bpressure#entry7023510

Personally I have to know you a while before I meet you. I normally start talking online. After 6 months or so if I'm interested in talking more one on one I may give my number but I wont meet someone that I haven't spoken to on the phone or I feel comfortable with.

It's the opposite for me. I am on the lookout for men who are looking for a mommy because they are desperate and creepy and are pushy and demanding and selfish and manipulative and get nasty with you when they don't get their way or when you don't want to do it anymore. I speak from experience. I just block them now if they seem to have mommy issues and that is when they keep talking about it and asking me to help them look for one as if my advice wasn't good enough and thinking I can give them better advice. But yeah you can say I am jaded when I see anyone looking for a mommy. I am not a mommy. I am just a regular person. I prefer being a baby girl and I won't be anyone else's baby girl. And if they can't take "I am not into being a mommy" for an answer, block away.

The big problem with us is that our simply being open about ourselves and our desires leaves us vulnerable to bad people with ill intent :( There has to be some trust happening and that's the problem- how can you trust someone whom you've never actually met? Online anyone can say, do, and act out anything they want to and some do just that :angry: but I think most of the people you come across that seem good probably are. And yes, there are a LOT of people out there whose motivation is monetary. I'm about as poor as people come so that's not a problem with me because I make it clear from the start- I have no money and beyond buying someone munch or dinner, that's all I've got to give so you're in it for me or not- there will be no money involved. Being this poor keeps me off the 'pay-to-play' sites which I feel are all scams anyway. They start off by wanting your money so why would that change any further along?

One man once got mad at me for not taking his offer when he wanted to give me money when I was on my rough times because of my husband not working due to hurting his back. Weird since it's people who usually make up a sob story to get free stuff or money and he offers me some and I turn it down and he gets upset calling me arrogant? We don't talk anymore and he had let his baby desires and wanting a mommy jeopardize our friendship and he kept acting like he was a little boy than his own age and it was annoying. He was a 30 year old guy for god's sake, not 4 or 6. I am not someone who role plays or is into being a mommy and he knew that and didn't care and got mad at me when I didn't want to be a mommy anymore and called me dishonest. I never said I would always be his mommy. He was also manipulative and I just assumed all our misunderstandings was due to a language barrier since his primary language was dutch.

I had someone offer to buy me diapers as long as I took pictures for him. While it was tempting since I was younger and considerably broke I felt like it was a very unsafe deal. I declined his offer and never spoke to him again.

I have had people offer to buy me diapers and I always took it. Free diapers at least. They never told me to do anything for them. Why do people offer it? I don't know. I sometimes wonder if they do it as a test because I had found out on another forum that people will offer you rides and other things just to test you to see if you take it or not. If you take it, they think bad of you, if you don't take it, they think good of you. But yet when I declined the man's offer of giving me money, he got upset about it. Huh.

I have had people offer to buy me diapers and I always took it. Free diapers at least. They never told me to do anything for them. Why do people offer it? I don't know. I sometimes wonder if they do it as a test because I had found out on another forum that people will offer you rides and other things just to test you to see if you take it or not. If you take it, they think bad of you, if you don't take it, they think good of you. But yet when I declined the man's offer of giving me money, he got upset about it. Huh.

In my experience, I have never had someone give me something without expecting something in return. Think about it. Any human being interacting with other human beings is socializing with them.

Take our government for example. Do you think those millions of lobbiests stand in the corridors of Congress on Capital Hill passing out bags of cash to our law makers with the expectation that those law makers are not going to vote for their pet project? This is how our society operates. We have the best government money can bribe.

In my experience, I have never had someone give me something without expecting something in return. Think about it. Any human being interacting with other human beings is socializing with them.

• Like 1

I have found this isn't true... When my wife and I first got married many moons ago we were driving to Nevada for a job interview out in the middle of nowhere at a mine. Anyway on the way out on this dirt road we had a flat tire and as I proceeded to change it ... I kept hearing another hissing sound and finally walked to the other side of the car and found the other tire going flat. So I hightailed it for the highway about 10-12 miles back. When we got there with the tire being to flat to go farther we had over 10 miles to go to town and took off walking with me carrying my wife’s 6 yr old handicapped kid. Luckily a middle aged couple finally came by after a half hour of walking and gave us a ride to a small town ahead. Anyway after we talked my wife and I went in with the one tire that needed to be replaced the lady came in and began talking to the wife while I asked if they had a used tire this size of course they didn't so I was pricing a new one. The lady all the while talking to my wife finally wanted to shake hands and as she did she slipped a hundred dollar bill into the wife's hand and left before my wife new for sure what the lady had done. That couple saved our bacon that day almost 30 years ago as we didn't have the money for a new tire and a room for the night. Thanks to that couple who never got anything in return.

Years later we did the same favor for a young couple who lost their job and were trying to move back to California from backcountry Idaho.

So not everyone is after something in return for their helping hands.

Politicians don't really control good people they only make it worse for them!!!!!

That's a wonderful story, and a rare exception to the rule!

Of course not everyone expects something in return. I think if you are helping people just to get stuff in return, you are doing it for the wrong reason. You should be doing it because you want to, not because you want something in return. People who get mad when you decline their help or offer is beyond me. One of the reasons why people would decline their offer is because it makes them feel guilty like they are taking advantage and they feel like a burden because they have no money or are struggling or because they are disabled and barely have any money. I think that has nothing to do with arrogance like the man claimed when he called me that. Of course we had money but it was for the house we were trying to get and my parents wanted it and so did my husband and it was the closest to the light rail for work for his feet since they hurt 24/7 due to birth defects in them but it would make me feel bad to take money from my "friend" and plus he said he was struggling himself and even struggling to afford diapers for his IC and he wanted to give me money? How does that work? Of course I wanted the house too but it would be either quit my job and live on our savings and then struggle to get work again and it would have been too much for me and it was a very stressful situation I was in because of my husband's condition and having a child.

Reminds me of my parents kvetching once that they couldn't help out my aunt with her house because it wouldn't make her feel good, even though my parents absolutely wouldn't miss the money!

That's a wonderful story, and a rare exception to the rule!

That's is a very good story, but I disagree it's exceptional.

Most people are good people, it's the rare exception that people are bad.

Views on this subject are distorted by the news media reporting much more bad news than good.

Stories on bad stuff are reported from hundreds or thousands of kms away, but the hundreds of good things that happened right around you, are rarely reported.

Don't colour your view based on what you see in the news, look at the people who live around you. Do you really believe most of them are bad people?

I believe if I went to any of my neighbor's and asked for help, they would provide it, no question or expectations.

That's probably true where you are too.

Me and my wife have had some real hard times.The worst was me getting hurt, and us loseing eavrything we ever had.We walked away with only a few cloths .Since we had no money truck place to live and i was in a wheel chair.If not for the kindness of 3compleat strangers i couldnt even imagine what wpuld have happened.Our lives finaly got back on track after a year of hell.We dont have much and never have things we once had.But we try to help others when we can.Have been at the top 4 vehcials bikes 4wheelers land house and other toys .and went from that to the bottom so we have an idea about what its like:( .If otheres who could help others freely without expecting spmething in return the world we live in would be much better place.