LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Packing Underwear away

Ender81

I have been wearing for convince 24/7 for the past 1.5 years, meaning most the time I do use the bathroom, but there are times when diapers are more convenient.

Diapers rule ;) so there's no need for any other underwear to be within quick reach. I do have some around for 'playtime' and one pair of guy's style briefs around somewhere for the times where I expect a good chance of being jailed, but that's it. Othewrwise it's diapers only :thumbsup:

When I first started wearing diapers 24/7 I also packed my underwear away. When I realized that I wanted to stay in diapers, I finally got rid of all of my underwear. Now my underwear is my diapers, cloth at night, disposables during the day, and plastic pants.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first started wearing diapers 24/7 I also packed my underwear away. When I realized that I wanted to stay in diapers, I finally got rid of all of my underwear. Now my underwear is my diapers, cloth at night, disposables during the day, and plastic pants.

I wear pull-ups during the day and I wear my white briefs over them to give them more support. I also love to get my white briefs pee stained, it showes what a naughty boy I am.

I have been wearing full time now since November due to the spine problems i'm having, so i wear pull ups with my white trunks over the top for docs and for other check ups, other wise it's nappies with plastic pants over the top. Think it would feel weird to wear just undies now.

Malc.

Guest fakename7

my Papa lives 180 miles away, but W/we see each other one weekend a month and communicate throughout every day by text messages, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear 24/7 and have for 5 years now and throw mine away about 3 months into wearing 24/7 after finding out from the urologist and neurologist that they couldn't find the reason behind having incontinence at the age of 24 so I figured why have them taking up the room so I replaced that space I. My dresser with diapers!