LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done with AB Universe

They are out of stock again and should ship around 3/24 but I am skeptical about their dates. Last time they changed it when I pre ordered and I did get my package in early December. I am thinking of buying another brand if they are still out of stock by that time. I will get Molicare. I don't want to risk waiting up to a year to get my order like someone did on ADISC.

I have had the best pricing and super fast shipping on my Abena M4s I order from ABU. That being said, when they were out of stock on these, I tried contacting them and yeah, it was like trying to get a response out of a fence post. Either way, I can't beat the pricing and honestly, it wasn't really that big of a deal at the end of the day that I didn't hear back. Yeah, kinda crappy CS but whatever. I save money. I'm not paying an extra $5- $10 a case over an unreturned phone call to "teach them a lesson". Especially since I'm a full time wearer. I also realize, they'll be back in stock, when they're back in stock, and no sooner than then.

To the OP, I feel the frustration but seriously, you're complaining about not getting your free diapers that are back ordered and going to quit doing business with them because they won't reply to your messages? Okay?? Would it make you feel better if you got an email saying "you will get them when they're in stock, thanks!"?? Either way, I'm sure you'll get them once they're back in stock and only then no matter how many messages you send. Check back on their site periodically to see when they are in stock, I mean seriously, do expect them to pull them out of thin air? Be realistic here. I get they haven't got back to you but come on. Have some patience and understanding.

Ok, let me elaborate. My wife won them in early December. They had come back in stock since then. My wife emailed them over a month ago, while they were still in stock. I emailed them a few weeks ago, while they were still in stock, and posted on their wall 2 weeks ago, while they were still in stock.

You honestly have noooo room whatsoever for 2 cases of diapers? Good thing the contest wasn't to win two cases! Just kidding!

Hey, don't take everything so literally and directly aimed at you in my post. I say "teach them a lesson" for my own personal story so yeah, I at this point save a couple hundred bucks a year to get no reply to my emails. Oh well. In my case, big deal, pay me $200 bucks a year and avoid all my emails as long as you ship me my stuff on time, which they do. If you like ABU products, they're the only place you can get ABU product so I guess you just have to be patient with they're lack of customer service that's widely talked about by many here. It just goes with the territory. Just as they're expected arrival dates on back ordered stuff or new items is often months off.

I would just go about life as normal, order what you need to and if a free case shows up then you'll have to store them in the trunk of your car or something. Sounds like you're having obvious trouble getting ahold of anyone, I'm sure it's frustrating but sounds like since you've done business with them in the past, you haven't had an issue or maybe you have.

I'll play the advocate here. My having BTDT in running a small business, I can assure you that sometimes business runs beyond what you can handle well and in your mad dash to try to keep up, some things fall off your over-loaded plate :o That can't be avoided, but...

You honestly have noooo room whatsoever for 2 cases of diapers? Good thing the contest wasn't to win two cases! Just kidding!

Hey, don't take everything so literally and directly aimed at you in my post. I say "teach them a lesson" for my own personal story so yeah, I at this point save a couple hundred bucks a year to get no reply to my emails. Oh well. In my case, big deal, pay me $200 bucks a year and avoid all my emails as long as you ship me my stuff on time, which they do. If you like ABU products, they're the only place you can get ABU product so I guess you just have to be patient with they're lack of customer service that's widely talked about by many here. It just goes with the territory. Just as they're expected arrival dates on back ordered stuff or new items is often months off.

I would just go about life as normal, order what you need to and if a free case shows up then you'll have to store them in the trunk of your car or something. Sounds like you're having obvious trouble getting ahold of anyone, I'm sure it's frustrating but sounds like since you've done business with them in the past, you haven't had an issue or maybe you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just buy your abenas from drugstore.com? 20.99 and once a month they send me a 5$ off coupon via email and free 1-2 day shipping with shop runner? Dunno if they have a case price but hey... Bag of lg abenas for like 16.50 every month... I'm in. Then once you start shopping their site u earn bucks back so every quarter I get like 12 bucks off... I sound like an advert here but I too hate companies that are out to screw us and profit from us...

• 3 weeks later...

I've had similar luck recently. I ordered some of the sissy diapers while they were on special, they were backordered so I had to wait. I eventually "got them" but not really. They shipped me the wrong diapers in the wrong size. I've spent the last month trying to a get a hold of them. Multiple emails have been sent, I've tried calling but that just takes me to a machine that tells me to email, I tried the chat form but every single time I check it the chat is offline and redirects me to email.

I got a sample pack from them around Christmas time, it was ordered and delivered in what I consider "quickly". That being said, I don't see how hard it is to read a order that says "medium" or whatever and ship the correct product. One would think with the track record of the wrong shipments and what not, that he is eating his profits up with telling people to keep or at least him having to pay for ship back and then ship out again. I think I would slow down take things a little at a time and improve this problem. It seems a shame to have someone offer a niche' item and not do his best to get things better. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...