LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at the doctor

I was wearing tena maxis when I first saw a continence nurse and my gp. The nurse commented that if I needed them to get hold of the tena product it might be possible. I wasn't ashamed as I needed them, and the two nurses where professional and courteous. I even asked them if they had worn them and they told me as part of their training they have to wear and wet a diaper to know what It feels like.

Lit was a bit different when I saw the urologist as he was a bit of an arse. At the time I was wearing a cath and bag and I told him I wore all in one pads too and you could tell he sort of shunned that as not the correct way to deal with incontinence. I like my diapers and to be honest I probably wear more often than my cath. They are comfy, feel like pants and sometime a little fun too, even though incontinence sucks

I know this is going to sound wrong, but sometimes I'm jealous of those that have a medical need.

You don't need a medical reason for it, you can just say you need to wear them or claim to be incontinent. They wouldn't know.

That seems reasonable for regular adult diapers.

Plain diapers are boring so why not wear ones with prints? Why can everyone else wear printed panties and boxers but not incontinent people? Why not make printed diapers too? That is the logic I see in wearing them as an "IC person."

Good point about the colour and print. In get supplied euronform through the nhs and why o why do they have to be medical blue. I'm not too sure about babyish prints but something on them might make a difference. My wife wear poise diapers through her periods and they have a print on them in different places on each one, simple but a nice touch.

I have MS so bladder/bowel problems come with the "territory". Wear diapers 24/7. HAd a new woman Dr. When she did my prostate exam she commented that my diaper wasn't wet. Of course it wasn't, I had just changed and gone pee before I was called in. Have never been back to see her. Also seems even her assistant doesn't like her from what was said.

Anyway, I don't worry about what they say.

Had knee surgery in 2001, went in with a high capacity diaper on, nurse tried to make me take it off, wife jumped in and told her the Dr' had OK'd it so that ended that. Next year they had to go in and take out the metal, again wore the high capacity diaper and nothing was said. BUT when I woke up I had an indwelling catheter. Dr. appologized, said he wasn't sure the diaper would last. It would have but he had no experience with it.