LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody wet themselves to the soud of running water

Strange thing just happened to me,(I am not a full time diaper wearer, maybe once every few weeks for fun) I had just used the toilet to urinate, a minute passes by, then I start to fill a soda bottle with water, I get an urge to go urinate, but I shrug it off as I usually do as i usually pride myself in full control down there, the urge reaches critical, something that has never happened as I was handling water thousands of times before, and then i feel a dribble release, quite a few droplets have hit my feet before I am able to regain control(I am usually naked at home to cope with high temperatures in my apartment)

I echo Betty in many ways though for me it's not solely the sound of the running water in the sink, but immersing my hands and wrists into the water that triggers the urge.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It is most likely a conditioned response. Your brain has paired the sound of running water with the sound of urinating so it makes you want to go.

Running water doesn't get to me, but washing the dinner dishes does, especially in the winter. Getting my head wet (rain, shower) is also a big trigger for me. For that reason I have to wear a diaper when I get my hair cut.

Well my friends I am just like you in the running water category. I pee in the shower, while shaving (running water) getting water from the fridge dispenser and the pumping of gas and also in the cold.

Well my friends I am just like you in the running water category. I pee in the shower, while shaving (running water) getting water from the fridge dispenser and the pumping of gas and also in the cold.

I definitely find myself wetting while washing the dishes, and 100% of the time I will pee the minute I sit down in the bathtub. Pretty much anytime I use a hose too. So yes, water is definitely a trigger for wetting for me.

• 4 weeks later...