LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The truth about Public AB's

I think that you can blame the mafia style tactics that some gay people are using. It's not all, but it's enough to annoy the other people that genuinely feel for all communities and turning them outwardly against you.

Similar thoughts were aired in the 60's when the Civil Rights movement was nearing it's peak. Much the same happened in the 70's with Women's Lib. And in both those cases, the proponelts of the 'new idea' were right- it was the dissenters who were wrong ;) So when you see or hear someone who is 'fired up' about the issue, it may be because the issue they stand for is reaching it's peak too and the world who cannot turn these people off is changing for the better once again. I actually sat down with a 'Westboro Baptist' type girl to discuss Trans issues once, knowing that I could prove her stance to be wrong. It was never an argument, uncivil, nor was there any 'bashing' involved, but she finally had to admit that while she could not find anything wrong with people being Trans, she wasn;'t going to accept it because she didn't want to <_< At the Gay Pride event where we met, guess which group was doing the shouting and excercising 'Mafia Tactics"? Hint: It wasn't the thousands of LGBT's and their supporters. Yet among us some were the type to shout back if so inclined; some were normally vehement and pushy about their lifestyles most of the time. If you've been bashed for years, then that might drive you to say ":Enough!" and to give back what has been given to you previously. I don't think it the best approach, but I can't fault it. I will quietly support these people because I support their ideas and concepts- I believe they are right :thumbsup:

Well i'd like to say i wet my diaper pretty hard while reading this in my wheelchair on my Powerbook in the Lobby of the Police Department while waiting for a friend to come off duty so we could go to breakfast. Was anybody Harmed or shocked or exposed to something they should not have , Not to my knowledge . My diaper did its job ,my bladder did not do it's as i'm "incon" and the city can keep wondering who was on the WIFI reading a Diaper lover website at the Police station if they ever look.

• 3 weeks later...