LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hate people :(

On this intolerance of others thing....Yeah, you would think that someone in the group of "others" (gay, diaperloving, trans, BDSM, whatever) would be open-minded and tolerant, but that certainly isn't universal.

Speaking of intolerance, I have see people being so closed minded about people who are asexual so they try and shove it in their faces and telling them they need to find ways to enjoy it or find what turns them on or telling them to go to a sex counselor as if they are broken. There should be such thing as asexualphobic. Even though I am not really asexual because I do like sex but I am just not crazy about it like lot of people are nor am I into it the way people are because I am a prude about it for lot of sexual things people do in it, I have been insulted about it, called a bigot or whatever just because I find it gross to do it but I never said it was wrong to do nor said people shouldn't do it and I am not going to get on their ass about it like people have for me not being into it and not liking it. It's their life so they can do what they want behind closed doors, I just don't want to read about it or hear about it or see pictures and videos about it. My mom is the same way too but she also likes sex and I don't even know what she does during it and it's none of my business either. I could even live without sex too. I don't need it to survive or live. I could be close to asexual. I have always found sex a chore unless I am just lying there.

I've never been a hateful or judgmental person, but I admit that in my younger years I was less understanding about LGBT lifestyles. This might have been my conservative upbringing in a military family, but I never understood or wanted to understand these alternative lifestyles.

However, coming to terms with my own fetish has made me a little more understanding. Ok, ABDL isn't exactly the same, but what it has left me with is an understanding and ability to identify with those who feel they have to hide who they are, especially for something that you possibly can't control or understand yourself.

Additionally I have made many friends over the years who are gay. Some are open, some don't know that I know. I feel for those who feel they have to hide who they are because society isn't accepting or they feel I won't accept.

I couldn't fathom having to hide a part of yourself or your life from your friends and family, especially a part of you that large.

My political affiliations are still conservative, but I my views on social issues are less traditional now.

Just the thoughts of a person who has changed over the years.

Spokane, the following link is for you:

http://science.slashdot.org/story/14/03/06/200223/its-true-some-people-just-dont-like-music

Tough, as someone who has had varying levels of sex drive over time, I would say that how you feel about it may have a lot to do with your general physical and psychological health and hormone levels.

Closet:

LGBT /fetish/BDSM /whatever IS NOT A LIFESTYLE,! It is a state of being, with certain needs and thought patterns that may or may not be expressed as a lifestyle. Nothing prevents a gay man from marrying a lesbian woman and having children and living in that lifestyle. Spokane could decide it is her wifely duty to have sex nightly, which would be a lifestyle.

Spokane, the following link is for you:

http://science.slashdot.org/story/14/03/06/200223/its-true-some-people-just-dont-like-music

Tough, as someone who has had varying levels of sex drive over time, I would say that how you feel about it may have a lot to do with your general physical and psychological health and hormone levels.

I have lots of LGBT friends online and in real life and I am straight. But I dont like to be hit on by them which I get alot online elsewhere not on here and I block the ones that hit on me but I dont put them down and I know what it feels like to be judged or put down cause on sites that have ABDL and other experiences and other lifestyles I have been judged and put down for being ABDL.

Personalias

I think you should read a book called Guns, Germs, and Steel. As to murder, and dying young, this happens far more often in primitive societies than in modern nation states, where your fellow villagers who are taboo to kill now number about half the people on the planet. Xenophobia is natural and adaptive if, as for the majority of human existence, kill or be killed was the usual result of encountering someone outside your village.

As to not needing to reproduce, that is very much also a function of death no longer being normal for the young.

So...this might not be the place to post it, but this thread got me thinking, and I would like to genuinely participate in it.

As different as I am, there is but one type of person I cannot and never will tolerate: The intolerant thenselves. I hate them with a loathing and wish for them only that they become untolerated themselves so they will learn as they die exactly what they did that was so wrong :angry:

Alot of people think that transgender people have some sick twisted mental problem. Thats not it at all. I heard something about when the baby is in the belly and growing, sometimes the baby grows the wrong parts. So they have a girl brain but they have a boy body. Its not a sickness...its just...human. i wish people would understand that.

Feel better. We all love you

I also have been made fun of for my mental disabilities its not fun.

I knew a guy who had scizophrenia. The only ppl that called him names realy didnt understand him.

Dont worry. They probably just dont understand your situation.