LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haribo does Ageplay

It sounds like it was done with an electronic device generally referred to as a "gender bender", which when used with a vocal harmonizer, is used to generate an apparent group of female back-up vocalists in a song

If you have ever used a full digital audio editor. you find that you have two controls, one for speed and the other for pitch.This lets you speed up the audio but it does not "chipmunk" as it did with tape or you can chipmunk the audio with out speeding it up. When I used to 4-track material and I wanted to chipmunk, I uded to have to speak/sing more slowly

A good gender bedner also adds feminine elements along with just raising the pitch and a very good vocal processor can add and subtract other elements or even do a robot

They could have but it would be cheaper and easier to use a device

• 2 weeks later...

Cute commercial but they have NO place in a movie theater. We've paid plenty in admissions costs to see the movie (which covers the cost of the movies them selves), and they make plenty in profits from the concessions (which pays for the building and employees). It's pure greed (profit for them) and a waste of our time to be subjected to commercials in a movie theater!!!!!

Cute commercial but they have NO place in a movie theater. We've paid plenty in admissions costs to see the movie (which covers the cost of the movies them selves), and they make plenty in profits from the concessions (which pays for the building and employees). It's pure greed (profit for them) and a waste of our time to be subjected to commercials in a movie theater!!!!!

I understand the anti ads idea - don't care for them on tv - however ads do pay for a lot and don't intrude on movie theatre presentations of the main film in the way they do between tv programs. The ad is in any event awfully cute.

I think that almost all Haribo adverts do age play. I liked the one with the Mum in the park with her baby and as she goes over to pick up his toy plane he quickly bounces his push chair over and takes it then quickly bounces back before his mum returns

If you're old enough to remember the first implementation of cable tv, it's main purpose was that you pay to watch tv without any ads. Now you pay and watch the ads too- why? If you're old enough to remember how a theater is supposed to operate then you'd also remember they don't need to include any adds in order to operate their business. Yet now we have to sit though them there too- Why?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...