LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World's Worst Commercials

I was watching this show that was making fun of the products in, what they deemed, the world's worst commercials. One of them was the commercial for the adult sized footed pajamas. I thought it was funny because one of the guys on the show made a joke about them sending you diapers, a rattle, and a pacifier with your order. I was just thinking, "You don't even know. You have no idea."

I was watching this show that was making fun of the products in, what they deemed, the world's worst commercials. One of them was the commercial for the adult sized footed pajamas. I thought it was funny because one of the guys on the show made a joke about them sending you diapers, a rattle, and a pacifier with your order. I was just thinking, "You don't even know. You have no idea."

got a youtube link for this?

I was going through a magizine and found this.

lol :-) i saw that commercial! i was in mixed company, and when the voiceover guy said "what you wear to bed is your business" i immediately said "word!" nobody noticed though ;-)

You just gave me the shivers: What if MY house catches fire at night? Now you see why I don't have any open flames

You just gave me the shivers: What if MY house catches fire at night? Now you see why I don't have any open flames

i had a house catch fire when I was in school, the firefighters don't care what you wear, just getting the fire out and making sure everyone is out of there alive. ours wasn't caused by open flames, it was a coffee maker made by west bend, if I were you I would toss anything from that company in the trash for safety

i had a house catch fire when I was in school, the firefighters don't care what you wear, just getting the fire out and making sure everyone is out of there alive. ours wasn't caused by open flames, it was a coffee maker made by west bend, if I were you I would toss anything from that company in the trash for safety

I have nothing by West Bend. I use a range coffee pot

It is not just that I am in diapers and rubber panties, but I shiver at the thought of being out on the sidewalk in my babydoll and tiara. Would I really want to get out alive only to be embarrassed to death? :(