LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moment of slight panic.

DiaperedNerd

I bought a pack of Abena M4s through Amazon about a week ago. I'm at college right now, so I've been keeping the box in my car. Then, the other night five of my friends wanted to go to this fast food place by the name of Cookout (I don't know if y'all have heard of it. I've only ever seen the one.) There's six of us total. I have a van, but the two back seats aren't in the car right now. So two of my friends had to be in the back where the box of diapers was. The box is just a standard shipping box, but you can imagine the panicking I went through. Thank God they weren't curious enough to look, nor did anything happen that would have caused them to accidentally see. I spent the whole time trying to convince myself that there would be no reason for them to look. The two are actually dating, so I told myself that they can distract each other. Anyways, the box was just as I left it and they don't seem like they noticed anything, so all is well.

That's a close call! I had the same problem one time when I had my boyfriend over. I forgot to hide my newly shipped diapers and had them to the side of my bed. I had a pack of Abena M4 and a pack of abu sissy's in the box they shipped in. He asked what was in the box and I played it off like it was nothing important and tossed it in the closet. Thank god he didn't question me further! Anyways! Glad you didn't get caught! It's never fun being in those situations!