LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So as many of you know, I quit smoking last May and it went very well. Now I have a fancy ecig and I use the zero nicotine juice. I am around smokers all the time and it gives me a way to have a smoke without really having a smoke.

My problem is finding a yummy (non cigarette flavored) juice. I have Tasty Puff's "Convicted Melon" and Vapor Exchange's "Orange Dream Bar" and they're both waaaayyyyyyy too sweet.

Where do you buy your juice (website) and what flavor(s) do like?

EDIT: I have an eGo-t and want to customize it a bit (different colored tank and mouthpiece). What I have looks like this: http://www.urgesmokeshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ego-t-vision.jpg

Edited by BabyTara
  • 3 weeks later...

Try "vapor girl" and "high desert vapes" both are online stores. I am trying to start a vapor shop pretty soon as well. For the time being it will be hardware, batteries and accessories. I have a shipment of 1100 mAh ego twist kits coming in the next three weeks. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of stores locally that I go to for juice. I have an ego-t as well. I'd like to get a bigger battery and buy some protanks for better vaps. As of now I can't really buy anything so my current stock will have to do. Sorry I couldn't help with the juice problem.