LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing a psych to my ABDL side.

He should have better resources on his own. Fetishes are a well-known phenomenon. It used to be part of Ab Psych because it was considered rare when, in fact, I would wager that everyone has some, we just do not talk about it in public so hopefully that has changed

I do not know whether to recommend DD or not. On the one hand, There is probably more material here to learn from than anywhere else. On the other, it runs the risk of violating privacy so I think I will not. Do we not have any active shrinks here who could act as interfaces?

Sparkles:

If he is a pro, it will change nothing if your being AB or DL doesn't bother you any or keep you from doing other important things.The shrink might be curious, or might remind you to be discreet in your public life, but that's about it.

I told mine he just kinda grinned and asked me a hundred questions. I really dont think you can surprise the professionals at all these days. He should do his own research thats what you pay him for . :D

As a professional he isn't supposed to "take it well" or "not take it well". He is supposed to provide an objective perspective and help you explore issues that are either causing you issues or interfering with your ability to function in life. He will have his own opinions to be sure but he needs to be able to apply proper professional detachment.

If he cant then you may want to consider a different mental health care professional.

As for resources, he should be referencing the most important and informed resource . . . . . you. External resources will not necessarily properly convey your situation and may create biased impressions. Why get someone else's work to explain your situation and desires when your own words will be so much more accurate.

Snugglebear

• Like 1

He didn't take it well :(

Time to move on to someone else. Really. If this person isn't willing to accept who you are, then you need to look for someone who will accept you.

Sparkles

I think we all heard something entirely different from you than what you intended to say with "He didn't take it well".

We really didn't hear that he was concerned about you using it as an escape mechanism to avoid underlying issues. That's waayyy different, and no cause to fire the shrink, he is doing the right thing. Off to the blog!

Sparkles

I think we all heard something entirely different from you than what you intended to say with "He didn't take it well".

We really didn't hear that he was concerned about you using it as an escape mechanism to avoid underlying issues. That's waayyy different, and no cause to fire the shrink, he is doing the right thing. Off to the blog!