LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LGBT Thoughts

DailyDi

The mod team as a group chose to ban two members this morning over a gay-rights argument in the chat room. Have already gotten some kick-back about it, so wanted to be clear about something:

• Like 6

I also agree with you 100% and even though that I'm also straight I think that people such as gays should have the right to be treated fairly and as equals and should have the right to freely express themselves and live out their lives the way that they see fit without fear, being insulted or badly judged by others for who they are as we all should try and except people from all walks of life for who they truly are

Amen daily diapers, I am straight and may not understand their lifestyle but it dont stop me from friending them online or in real life I have several transgender lesbian and gay friends and they desever the same respect that we all want in life. I am on Experience Project and their are several people who read my profile and leave nasty remarks cause they dont understand ABDLs or like them thats were the block and report buttons come in on yours and other sites. Discrimination sucks and should NOT be tolorated. The Bible says we were all created in Gods image.( so we are all equal in Gods eyes.) And in the USA constitution states all men are equal. The idea is every man or woman has the same right whether they are LGBT, or what ever religion or beliefs. Hatered should not be tolorated. Thanks Daily Diapers

AwakenEvil, I think you are dead on and have some excellent ideas -- but you should see the split in the episcopalians because half the church is liberal and accepting gays, especially in their clergy! -- so narrow-mindedness, stereotypes, and rigidity are the real enemies.

AwakenEvil, I think you are dead on and have some excellent ideas -- but you should see the split in the episcopalians because half the church is liberal and accepting gays, especially in their clergy! -- so narrow-mindedness, stereotypes, and rigidity are the real enemies.

<insert shameless plug for Quakers and Unitarians right about here>

Indeed, indeed...but it is much harder to reject the Christianity of the episcopal church than to reject more radical quakers and unitarians.

Now help me send my bread upon the waters....I hereby place my post above in the PUBLIC DOMAIN and invite you to use it as you see fit.