LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tease

DailyDi

Let me guess. You are a "prepper" and you are waiting for the internet to fail and David Brin's THE POSTMAN to come true

Sounds like what DailyDi gets for his effort. Works for me

Then let me say thank you so much to DD for everything.. Without you I would have no direction in my life and would still be hiding this side of me from the one I love.

Sounds like someone is getting ready for a B*I*G party! 500 mailers huh?? Hmmmmmmm invitations maybe?? :D

Or it's almost Valentines day! AWWWWWWWWW....Mikey you shouldn't have! :wub::blush:

500 mailers AND a postal scale? Sounds like I need to become a baby banker just to find out! The question is, though, why the scale? If he is bulk mailing the same thing to everyone, the weight of just one package is all that is needed to determine postage, and that can be dealt with at the post office.

Now, what small thing might weigh different for each package? Something with a variable amount of paper in it, like a list, or random library books? A "handful" of something? Something that goes by weight and comes packaged in bulk, like rubber bands or nails?

I cannot read printed material so I do not know where this is going

• 2 weeks later...

A tiara? oOOOO, I just LOVE tiaras! burstingly!!!!!!

Drool...Swoon...Thud!

Tommy used to talk about putting SAP in cloth diapers to extend the time between changes. Must be somewhat icky

Simply Adorable Panties

Stop And Phrisk

SAP and cloth diapers wouldn't work out to well at all. It comes a a crystal powder form, and is designed to absorb up to 20 times it's weight in moisture...so it might be fine when in use, but what happens when you go to do laundry and the wash water keeps disappering or turning into a sloppy gel stuff....Y*U*C*K!

I have found using a booster (Bambino quattro) in a cloth diaper works GREAT! and it's disposable and no mess....and no you don't wash those :P a cloth booster would work well also, but I kind of like the disposable ones...more like diaper doublers that kids get to use :blush:

Anyways, back to the OP....since Valentines day came and went with no package in my mail box...I guess it wasn't something related to that.... Sooooooooooooooo...

Whats cha gonna be mailing??? :huh:

inquiring (and nosy) minds wanna know......:D