LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

^ Yes, in 6th grade. My teacher wouldn't let me leave the class, so I peed my pants. I was sent to the nurse for a diaper and some fresh pants. I was so embarrassed but thrilled at the same time.

v When did you first find out you liked diapers?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^maybe 6 or 7 years ago (into my 50's I guess) - I don't remember having any desire up to that point and with 3 kids, I'd changed my share along the way.

V are your fantasies, whatever they may be, 'liveable' or do you recognize them as only fantasy?

^ I recognise them as fantasies but enjoy them all the same if you know what i mean LOL

V I you could have anyone in the world change your nappy who would it be?

• 2 weeks later...

^ can't think of much beyond some of the stories on this site or others like it...or maybe even my own stories...bondage mostly...

v do you ever...actually 'wish upon a star'??

^ Yes, but it doesn't work. I'm SITLL not retired and filthy rich :angry:

V Have you ever lied to avoid getting in trouble? (The truth, now!)

• 1 year later...

Yes. Once in the car when my folks wouldn't pull over. Many times on the side of the road. Many times in a "barf pan". And many times outside at work.

Have you ever wished you could be a non-human creature (real or fictional)?

Have you ever wished you could be a non-human creature (real or fictional)?

Yes, when i was 12 i got into the whole vampire thing, not the whole dressing up like one thing, but i read a lot of vampire novels, and historical novels and such.... back in the late 90's there was this show Forever Knight on tv, used to watch that all the time, and reruns of Dark Shadows..

so used to wish i were a 'good' vampire as it were.... really i just wanted the immortality.

Have you ever told a really bad lie but not felt guilty about it?

Yes, however it was so I wouldn't hurt her feelings. I had a female stalker in high school who didn't understand what the hell "no" meant. She was crippled so I didn't want to be a dick to her so I kept lieing through my teeth.(I said no but she'd ask me out every day for three months straight)

Q.) Have you ever had a stalker?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

↑ Yes, though I imagine it's not as different as you'd expect. Mostly your attention would still be drawn to the thick padding that stops you from closing your legs like always. Sitting would be no different since you still sit on your bottom, where you can feel the padding. The real advantage is that you wouldn't have any bits that you can accidentally crush, while the disadvantage is that the padding and wetness is a little more intimate/intrusive/all-encompassing since it's right up there against your sex, rather than having your little guy make a little tent.

↓ Have you ever gone too far with your diaper wearing (or other fetishes)?