LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My house doesn't fall below 78 deg F....it's a long story but it has to do with living in both England and New England in my formative years....LOL

What is the wildest color that ever happened to your hair? (accidentally, no really, I used a bleaching product then went swimming had a bad reaction. Orange was probably the weirdest...and not desired color)

I have never dyed my hair any colour. So I guess I don't really have an answer.

And Dolly, finished packing? I only started yesterday. I put everything I wanted on my bed, then it got quite late and I had to move all the stuff to go to bed. Now I need to repack it.

Which of the little games on this board is your favourite to play?

I think we'll know when we "see" one. Although I think the first aliens we'll know or find will probably be bacterial, fungal, or viral in nature. Although it would be cool if could find some "friendly" aliens in this or a neighboring galaxy...

What the farthest you've ever walked to/from anyplace?

Guest diamondback688

havent really walked to/from somewhere, but i have walked about 9 miles (3 times around) around a local lake...

what is the farthest you have ridden a bike?

Since Jennifer answered the wrong question, I'll answer both.

Nope never been a bridesmaid. I have only been to one wedding and I was only a couple of months old at the time.

And I was in a minor car crash just over a year ago. Some guy suddenly slowed down and my mum couldn't stop in time. She tried to swerve to avoid him, but ending up crashing the front at the drivers side into his trailer.

Have you ever lied about your age?

Woo, I'll give an answer to both questions!

Yes... I've lied about my age to get served in pubs and get into films. I look a lot older than I actually am (hard paper round) so when I say I'm 20 people sometimes call bullshit.

Yes, I do sometimes wonder how my life would be if I'd done something different or gone down another path, but then I wouldn't be who I am today, fair enough I might be doing better for myself somewhere, I could also be a dick or dead or something... so I don't really brood about what could have been.

Have you ever 'lost time' due to being drunk, ie had a blackout of more than an hour or so?

Nope. But I've fallen asleep with a gask mask on. A word to the wise don't do it for the following two reasons: 1. Some idiot will inevitably block your filter with a piece of tape. 2. If you sweat at all, you will wake up underwater. At least you feel like your underwater and this is not the most comfortable feeling to wake up to...

Have you ever lied to your doctor?

Guest diamondback688

i do...i was close to losing a finger once when i was cutting up green beans with a butcher knife(i was around 16 or 17 i think)...it bled like a b*tch...now i have a 2 inch scar on my left pointer finger...

have you ever had to get stiches? if so, how many and what for?

Have you ever felt a distinct change of mood at fullmoon?

Yes, and sometimes I'll even feel like I can *see* things that arent even there... like a visual echo.

Have you ever found yourself somewhere with no idea how you got there? ie spaced out while walking and realized where you suddenly were